Forums

Topic: Washington DC area blizzard of 2009! (and blizzards in general)

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Stuffgamer1

Traffic was absolutely HORRIBLE today. Maryland drivers really don't have a clue how to drive in this stuff. Nor does anyone seem to have a clear idea of how to get ALL the snow off of the roads in some places...leading to some cars getting stuck while driving at the mall parking lot! I REALLY don't want more of this stuff...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

hobbes

Boston caught the edge of the storm and got about a foot between Saturday night and yesterday afternoon. The streets were all clean and perfectly drivable by 3 PM The joys of living in the NE. At east people know how to drive in snow and the plowing services are efficient at cleaning the streets off.

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

Slapshot

@Stuffy..... well it got pretty cold in Atlanta this past weekend and I could have seen some snow (wish I would have cause havent seen any in years), but it never did. Put a 1000 miles on the road in the last 3 days so guess its not to bad a thing though. It literally rained for nearly 2 weeks down here in the South, 40 degree weather and inches of rain really blows as well.

Worst Winter Storms we have seen in YEARS........... and they still push Global Warming, Climate Change or whatever the ........ they want to call it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.