Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 12,088

Fizza

People bad-mouthing Kirby? I've been waiting to pull this one out.
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Snatcher

TommyTendo wrote:

Fortnite is fun

Been playing fortnite as of late, I agree, As long as you stay away from the community, then hell ya this game is a blast!

@Fizza OMG its kirby with a Knife!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@Snatcher 'What have you got?'
'A KNIFE!'
'NO!!!'

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

1UP_MARIO

@Fizza love the pic. Legendary

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

jump

I'm assuming Kirby has sucked up and took Michael Myers' power up.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@jump ....Maybe.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Buizel

I don't see any issues with the draw distance in Pokemon Sword/Shield. If anything, it seems to me to be an explicit design choice as to not clutter the screen when exploring the wild area - it would look a bit off if you could see over a dozen or so wild Pokemon on-screen at once.

At least 2'8".

Snatcher

@Buizel It would also make it run pretty choppy, Wile I don't like it, pretty understandable.

Pizzamorg

Snatcher wrote:

@Buizel It would also make it run pretty choppy, Wile I don't like it, pretty understandable.

We saw this with SMT V. More stuff on screen, but muddy, blurry visuals and some serious performance hits. Working with the Switch's limitations rather than trying to push against them is the best option.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

jump

Nah, the problem with the draw distance was that you'd be walking around and suddenly a Pokemon or a tree would pop up on top of you to the point it wasn't even on the screen by the time you touched it. There's no way that massive Onix sneaked up on me as I've got ninja reflects, it's just bad pop up.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Buizel

@jump I don't think I ever experienced this personally. Much more annoying IMO was bumping into Pokemon that were difficult to see because their tiny models were obscured by grass.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

jump

@Buizel The funny thing is during battles the smallest Pokemon would still be roughly the same as a MASSIVE Wailord. lol

Untitled

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@jump Onix? it was always that damn Zigzagoon! I really hope that problem was fixed at the least.

Edited on by Snatcher

Greatluigi

I like Pokémon sword. Along with sonic 06, rise of lyric,balan wonderworld,and a good amount of mobile games, also I’m not a big fan of monster hunter. (Although I mainly got that opinion from demos so I don’t know if the full games are good or not.

Greatluigi

VoidofLight

@Buizel IIII don't think the draw distance was intentional. You constantly run into pokemon in the overworld while riding your bike because they just sprout up out of the ground. I legit had to memorize where pokemon would spawn, because otherwise I'd just ride into them every time.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

VoidofLight

@Snaplocket You really hate Xenoblade, don't you?

Snatcher

@Greatluigi ouch, the demos? the demos is the one thing you shouldn't play to test these games, the demos give you sucky armor sets, don't let you eat, and limited healing items, you would never be like that on a real hunt.

So I suggest if you find the game on sale, pick it up, because you might actually like it. I also like mobile games, but only if there like, try to be games, kinda like Genshin but that can be argued.

Also got reminded I need to pick up Xenoblade some time.

Sunsy

@Greatluigi You're not the only one who liked Balan Wonderworld. I also like the game, despite many hating it. Honestly, I feel it's over-hated if anything (will post that given it's an unpopular opinion too).

What I mean is, I see people just hate the game because it's "cool" to do. There's a difference between playing something and having an opinion, and just following the crowd to "fit in and be cool" (this is a pet peeve of mine).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Two games that demos never click with me, but I like: Tales of and Monster Hunter. The demos just don't really ease you into the complex systems.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Please tell me I'm not a part of that crowd? 👀

I too hate it when people just hate said thing because its the cool thing to do. I know I just played the demo, and I did play it on a ps4, I loved how the level select felt like chao garden, but man, I just couldn't get into it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic