Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,990

Kid_A

Dragoon wrote:

I need a good DS RPG. Note that I already own all three Mario & Luigi games.

Chrono Trigger. Best RPG of all time.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

StarBoy91

Chrono Trigger has the best replay value from an RPG ever!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

zezhyrule

Dragoon wrote:

I need a good DS RPG. Note that I already own all three Mario & Luigi games.

FFIV - I really like it, but it is hard.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Mabbit

ok here be my question:
should i get Advance Wars: Dual Strike or Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict?
ive been plaing advance wars for a while, and while im not an expert, ive gotten pretty good, so difficulty is not a factor. i also want a lot of content, something to keep me playing the game for months.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

CanisWolfred

briunj04 wrote:

ok here be my question:
should i get Advance Wars: Dual Strike or Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict?
ive been plaing advance wars for a while, and while im not an expert, ive gotten pretty good, so difficulty is not a factor. i also want a lot of content, something to keep me playing the game for months.

Days of Ruin, since it has the Free Battles, the Online content, the extra missions, and the Map maker.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Should I get the Wii version or the Xbox 360 version of Sonic Unleashed? I can't remember which version was better.

...and don't say neither.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RandomWiiPlayer

Nei..... Never mind.

I heard that the Wii controls were really, really bad, so I would go with the 360 version.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Aviator

I got 2000 points, and im waiting out on Max's Magic Marker. Do I buy Ace Attorney or TV Show King 2?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Mickeymac wrote:

Should I get the Wii version or the Xbox 360 version of Sonic Unleashed? I can't remember which version was better.

I have Sonic Unleashed for the Nintendo Wii and I have to say, it was an great game! I highly recommend the Wii version.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I have Sonic Unleashed for the Nintendo Wii and I have to say, it was an great game! I highly recommend the Wii version.

And I played the Xbox 360 demo and loved it. But one of them has fewer dark world missions, and apparently the Wii version has worse(i.e. more waggly, will-likely-break-my-controller-again) controls, so I guess I'll get the 360 version...although the Wii version is cheaper. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to afford both versions someday.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

nintendograbber

i just bought an n64 off ebay for 25.00 with lode runner, war, gods, nba jam '99, and 007 the world is not enough, and since i know of a good store that sells n64 games, what would you guys recommend?

Wii Number-7678 3196 4328 4590

Kid_A

Mickeymac wrote:

[div.userquote]Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

<blockquote class="+Fan1999">

Mickeymac wrote:

And I played the Xbox 360 demo and loved it. But one of them has fewer dark world missions, and apparently the Wii version has worse(i.e. more waggly, will-likely-break-my-controller-again) controls, so I guess I'll get the 360 version...although the Wii version is cheaper. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to afford both versions someday.

[/quote]
Whoa, whoah. The PS3 and 360 versions of Sonic Unleashed are, if the critics are to be believed, really really terrible. The Wii one, however, is considered pretty good. You must have heard the opposite, because the critics have said that the reason the 360 version is so bad is because of the horrible controls.

Kid_A

nintendograbber wrote:

i just bought an n64 off ebay for 25.00 with lode runner, war, gods, nba jam '99, and 007 the world is not enough, and since i know of a good store that sells n64 games, what would you guys recommend?

Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Tooie, Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64--that ought to hold you for awhile.

CanisWolfred

Kid_A wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros+Fan1999 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Whoa, whoah. The PS3 and 360 versions of Sonic Unleashed are, if the critics are to be believed, really really terrible. The Wii one, however, is considered pretty good. You must have heard the opposite, because the critics have said that the reason the 360 version is so bad is because of the horrible controls.

Critics, smitics. I heard it from Ricardo91(aka Mr.Cheez) who played both versions, and if I recall correctly, he hated the Wii version and I think he returned it, but he actually enjoyed the 360 version...I think. I have to double check.

EDIT: Er...whoops, wrong guy.@_@

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kid_A

CanisWolfred

Yeah, as far as I can tell, both versions have their strengths and weaknesses. I'll get the cheapest version for now, which I believe is the Wii version, then I'll get the other version later.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RandomWiiPlayer

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 or Street Fighter 4?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

grenworthshero

I'm planning on getting Muscle March when it comes out tomorrow. Even if it's bad, at 500 points, at least I can say I have a game that bizzare. The thing is...I'll have 600 points left over (since I already have 100) so what should I get that's 500-600 points?

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

CanisWolfred

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 or Street Fighter 4?

Street Fighter 4. The new Rainbow Six games have pretty much taken what was good about the GRAW games and turned 'em up a notch, so I'd say don't bother with 'em unless you can find 'em real cheap.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

grenworthshero wrote:

I'm planning on getting Muscle March when it comes out tomorrow. Even if it's bad, at 500 points, at least I can say I have a game that bizzare. The thing is...I'll have 600 points left over (since I already have 100) so what should I get that's 500-600 points?

Do you have Bit.Trip Beat? Bit.Trip Core? Bit.Trip Void?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic