Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 16,981 to 17,000 of 17,058

Nintoz

Cotton candy although, being British, I'd call it candy floss really.

Aubergine or Eggplant?

Nintoz

Sisilly_G

@Nintoz : We call it "eggplant" in Australia. I hadn't heard of the words "aubergine" and "courgette" until I had picked up Cooking Guide on DS, and since then, I've somewhat resented the yanky-doodling of our language in this way as I think we should default to the Brits.

But I shall stick with "eggplant" as that is the term by which most Australians know it as.

Conventional oven or air fryer?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Nintoz

@Sisilly_G Conventional oven for me.
Ahh personal trainer cooking/cooking guide DS.
I've been curious about that game ever since I saw the Scott the Woz episode on it, I might pick it up in the future for funsies haha!

Personal Trainer Cooking/Cooking Guide Or Crossword DS

Edited on by Nintoz

Nintoz

Sisilly_G

Cooking Guide. I've never played Crossword DS, but it looks quite good. Maybe I should pick up a copy along with Picross DS (I've already gone back and grabbed Picross 3D after falling in love with Picross 3D Round 2 on 3DS).

@Nintoz : There is also an American exclusive called America Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking, which uses the same interface/engine as Cooking Guide (and the chef has an accent to match), and I imported that a couple of years ago.

Made by a different developer, but also published by Nintendo, was the European exclusive 1000 Cooking Recipes From Elle à Table. It's an enormous step down from the Cooking Guide titles, and had I known that in advance, I probably wouldn't have imported this too (though to be fair, it was super cheap). Unlike the Cooking Guide titles, this one features an entirely new engine/interface, which is mostly text-based, in which case, you might as well use a regular cookbook!

Use Cooking Guide DS or a cookbook?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

DipperMisterioPines

@DanijoEX-the-Pierrot Courage the Cowardly dog. One of my favorite cartoon from Cartoon Network classic era. Those were good old times.
Soccer or Basketball?

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

HotGoomba

Barry because of his haircut

Blue Toad or Yellow Toad?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

DipperMisterioPines

@Anti-Matter Pikmin games, because I prefer adventure type of games. I want to feel the tense and dangers of the fictional world.

Churros or flan?

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

Anti-Matter

Flan.

If you can date with the fonts, which one do you like to be your boyfriend / girlfriend ?

A. Comic Sans
B. Times New Roman
C. German Bold Italic

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

Comic sans
Peanut butter or jelly

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Anti-Matter

Underwater.

Calibri or Verdana ? (Fonts name)

Anti-Matter

Nintoz

Calibri for the name
As a font it's 🤮

Bubble Mario or Drill Mario
(In terms of looks)

Nintoz

Anti-Matter

Bubble Mario.

Super Mario Wonder

Or

3rd party 2D platformer games ?

Anti-Matter

Dogorilla

Obviously depends on the game but Super Mario Wonder will probably be better than like 80% of third party platformers.

Daisy or Toadette?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Anti-Matter

Toadette.

Pikmin games

Or

The Wild at Heart ? (Pikmin clones by indie Humble Games)

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Pikmin games.

Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

EllaTheQueen6

TV
Disney or Nickelodeon

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic