Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,821 to 14,840 of 17,058

Tasuki

Movie Soundtracks. For some reason video game music only sounds good to me within the game.

Russia or Ukraine??

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HotGoomba

Ping Pong, because I kick butt in Pong.

Iceland or Greenland?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Tasuki

Indoor Soccer

Beat em ups (Final Fight Streets of Rage) or Tourrnament Fighters (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat)?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MarioVillager92

Beat 'em ups. Streets of Rage is one of my favorites, and I'm atrocious at fighting games.

Mega Man X or Mega Man Zero?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Mega Man X.

Black or White ? (Video game machine color)

Anti-Matter

CFarris419

Black. I like how sleek it looks.

Snowy day in or sunny day out?

CFarris419

VoidofLight

Snowy Day in. I always loved the snow as a kid, and it feels extremely cozy.

If you were fighting a pack of bears, but could only have one object to defend yourself with, which one would you pick?: Carrot or Radish?

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Anti-Matter

Carrot.

Princess Kaguya or Momotaro ? (Japanese folklore)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@lolwhatno : I had to look it up, because I didn't know what PFP stood for.

I suppose yours is better. I haven't given mine much thought. I'm just rolling with it and can't be bothered changing it. I think I used my face as a profile picture on a couple of occasions at least, but I'm trying to leave less of a digital footprint these days.

From Alice DJ's catalogue...
Better Off Alone or The Lonely One?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

@Silly_G
Oh...90's Eurodance.
The Lonely One.

Celine Dion version.

Eurobeat or Euro House ? (Music genre)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@BruceCM : Cyndi Lauper.

@Anti-Matter : Euro House.

Cat fights or group brawls?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Marioman2023

@Anti-Matter
Quaxly.
I saw Fuecoco and my immediate reaction was "Oh boy, an Apple Slice"

Bisexual disaster
he/him

MarioVillager92

@Marioman2020 Just a friendly reminder, you didn't have a question in your post. I'll go ahead and make one of my own to keep it going.

Would you want a Super Mario Odyssey sequel or DLC?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Question, please.
I will start with mine.

Gen 9 starters or Gen 8 starters ?

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

Gen 9 based on the first forms. I actually liked them right off the bat, though the fire type did initially elicit a "what the hell is that?" reaction, but that too grew on me, so much so that I might pick that as my starter, but I really like Cannabis Kitty and Corporal Quack too.

As for Gen 8, loved Scorbunny and it's adorable "idle" animation. Sobble grew on me, and I still think Grookey is a little ugly. Ironically Thwacky is my favourite among the middle forms, but I find Raboot and Drizzile to be hideous (though Drizzile does look better in 2D artwork than as a 3D model), and I hate Inteleon, don't care for the stupidly named Rillaboom, and Cinderace is too far removed from what I loved about Scorbunny, though it is redeemed somewhat by its cool Pyro Ball animation.

Sprigatito or Litten?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic