Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 541 to 560 of 596

ThePirateCaptain

Playing Kirby's Adventure 3D and being sad that my laptop is in the shop

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GuSolarFlare

waiting to see if the police guys can get my phone back(if they don't find it today I'll have to get a new one soon) the worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

GustavoSF wrote:

waiting to see if the police guys can get my phone back(if they don't find it today I'll have to get a new one soon) the worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes....

Untitled
OH NO! Now we can't make chocolate milk!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RevolverLink

Listening to the awesome, synth-tastic music of the first three Etrian Odyssey games.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

GuSolarFlare

Electricmastro wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

Untitled
OH NO! Now we can't make chocolate milk!

well, no one got hurt and my cell phone was a half broken one... the only good thing that was working just fine that guy got was the earphones....
and once again NO ONE GOT HURT so in this case there's nothing much worse than the things I lost....
and I'm brazilian not even in 10 years this place will be a REAL first world country, besides I'm not rich!
I know a rich guy and you don't know how strange these people are(eithter that or it's just him) he doesn't get anoyed if he's stolen since he just buys a better one withou having no difficulty. but he gets anoyed if his rich things aren't better than those of normal people. now THAT is something that could take some criticism....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

GustavoSF wrote:

well, no one got hurt and my cell phone was a half broken one... the only good thing that was working just fine that guy got was the earphones....
and once again NO ONE GOT HURT so in this case there's nothing much worse than the things I lost....
and I'm brazilian not even in 10 years this place will be a REAL first world country, besides I'm not rich!
I know a rich guy and you don't know how strange these people are(eithter that or it's just him) he doesn't get anoyed if he's stolen since he just buys a better one withou having no difficulty. but he gets anoyed if his rich things aren't better than those of normal people. now THAT is something that could take some criticism....

So this is how you react to my joke, I see...
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GuSolarFlare

@electricmastro
it was a joke?
oh, sorry then! you know there's no way of identifying irony or sarcasm, much less jokes through texts and internet...

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

^It doesn't help that it wasn't really something to joke about.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't poking fun at the robbery part, I was just poking fun at the line, "The worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes.", I don't know, there's just something about that which striked me as a little "Should you really be complaining about this if that's the whole story?".

No disrespect to GustavoSF. I'm glad you're ok.

Untitled

GuSolarFlare

as long there's no hard feelings and no dragging this discussion about me further we're all right now! =)

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Using Tylenol and Mucinex in order to help my health. ECCH

holchasaur

Playing the awesome Double Dragon Neon and getting ready to watch Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. Has anyone seen this movie yet? I'm wondering if it will ruin the other games in the series that I haven't played.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

OptometristLime

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Going to bed haha

My head is a lightbulb, so I try to sleep and it's like Watt?

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Electricmastro

Untitled

Captain_Toad

Wandering whether to Play Other M, Netflix or just snooze for the night.....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Tasuki

Drinking beer while surfing the web enjoying the fact that I dont have work tomorrow.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Midnight3DS

Making scrambled eggs with bacon.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.