Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,228

Link977

Just curious as to how this thread title has been changing, I just saw this was the one I made and I don't exactly remember changing it.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Happy_Mask

For you, the day you all watched the trailer was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Friday.
Untitled
But seriously,

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BadKitty

Link977 wrote:

Just curious as to how this thread title has been changing, I just saw this was the one I made and I don't exactly remember changing it.

I've asked dragon to change it since you're aren't around that much, if it is a bother, you can close this one and we can make a diffrent one later.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

JOIN THE MADNESS ARMY TODAY!!!

All you lucky users out there now have a chance to be part of the madness! And I see some of you are enjoying it already.
But! I bet you did not know that this game will run a little bit like pokemon, yes....I said pokemon, but with out the love and caring for the things that are going to die for you in battle. You have been given the ability to pick and choose who you want in your party..err army!
The NL users have been given three type classes: Warrior class, Wizard class, and umm...I would like to call this the Mad class.

Warrior Class You are strong, you are manly, you can kick the persian army down a hole and yell SPARTA! As a Warrior you can perform physical moves, such as; Throwing rocks, Throwing a chair, Throwing a party member. Whatever it is, its physical, and they also have the abillity to rasie the party attack or defense.

Wizard Class: You got the touch, you got the POWER! you also can shoot fire balls out your hands because you are a Wizard. As a Wizard, you can perform magic moves, which I'm sure you already know that. You have the abillity to summon great power to aid you in battle, while you sit back and nom on some popcorn, you also can heal your party members, or cure them of poison, just make sure not to turn them into frogs.

Mad Class: well.... if you can't use a sword with out falling over, and using magic just castes you on fire, then maybe a fryingpan. or the sharp end of a toenail-clipper is more your weapon of your choice, if anything, you are a special case indeed....... Mad class user better have a good imagination, for their attack can be anything they want it to be, since they have the abillity to use special moves. If you want to use the move Splash, go for it, just keep it mind, that it does nothing~

Those are the classes, pick which one you are, and pick three signature moves you can use in the game.
For Warrior and Wizard class; You can pick two attack moves, and then a power-up or healing move, or one attack move and two power-up or healing moves, like "rasie the party attack or defense". or "bring a KO party member back from the dead."
If your a Mad class, you can have three healling moves, or three moves that do nothing at all, its up to you.

Doing this will bring us closer to finishing the game, and soon, you too can play

Tale of ⓂⒶⒹness ✌

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I guess i'll be apart of the Mad class, because Randomness can sometimes make you Mad I guess, and by that, I could be taking about anything............wait, what?!?!?!?!?

But for now, my attacks will be...............

(Please read the post when posted)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

Well said little raccoon/walrus/cow~
more information to come soon enough as well but...
Untitled
mewmewhehemew, time to get out of here before the madness explosion. >:3
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Prof_Clayton

Can I be wizard class?
I would like to:

*Throw Turtlelink at the enemy.

• Attack with puzzles somehow
  • I solve a puzzle right and get a brainpower boost >:]

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Badkitty
Thats the last time I ask anything from you >:[
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Can I be a Warrior class?

Move 1. YOU GET DA AXE (stronger, but less accurate)
Move 2. Lancified (weaker, but more accurate)
Special Move: Rally Defense (plus 5 defense for party)

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

BadKitty

Since some of you seem to not fully understand, I shall give an example of what we're looking for from you all,
let me explain classes since their are limitations, classes you can pick as you know are Warrior, Wizard, and Mad,
Warrior class you specialize under Physical attacks/abilities, and you will have three moves, you have two moves being attack and one being an attack or defense raiser,
Wizard class you specialize in using Magic attacks/abilities, and again you have three moves, two magical attack moves and one magical healing or status healing move,
Mad class is Special as for what your attacks/abilities would be it's a class for outrageous and uniqueness with less limits, again with three moves,

now you all get to name your moves and give a small description on what it does, for example,
Class:Mad
#1 Tail Whip (A smack to the face with my sexy fluffy tail leaves blood everywhere mwhahahah)
#2 Burning LJM's DK Plushie (burning LJM's DK plushie so he cries and becomes blinded with his tears u_u)
#3 Bacon Aroma (you smell bacon and want to get the heck out of battle so your attack goes up in hopes of a shorter battle and a bacon filled tummy)

I hope that helped do take your time picking out the names be creative don't just settle for dull :3
and don't go all out crazy for there are limits to what can be done please and thank mew.

@DeviousSnorlax yes that was said quite a bit ago if you'd like to be apart there is plenty of room I will add you later when I'm back on that process,

@LJM U Mad~? mewmewmew. >:3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus/Klyo/Whirlpool (Use whatever name you would like!)
Class Mad
#1 Mad Splash: All the fun of Splash, only madder!
#2 Inktastic attack: Ink your enemies, to annoy them.
#3 Twirly Whirl Tentacle Powa: Attack 8 Times, one for each of my tentacles.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I was thinking about making one of my attacks called......well it's not that surprising, but the name of the move is "Rev Up Those Fryers" where I basically Rev up a fryer and it somehow does an attack, but when thinking about that, it made me think of an idea as a suggestion for the game, but i'll save that for later..............

Well, i'm still thinking about what my moves can be.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Void

How about a Wizard.

Buff: Zwagger, increases user evasion, and regenerates 5% HP to user based on max HP each turn for 5 turns.
Attack: Black Rain, increases damage of fire spells exponentally, and has 50% chance to cause enemies, not including ones that fly, to lose their turn.
Attack: Death Fog, clouds enemy vision; lowering hit rate untill the fog disperses, and deals damage to enemy during it's duration on the field.

I wouldn't mind changing these, I could make something more.. Basic? Simple? If need be.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

JunkosBoobies

I guess that means I can be Warrior Class!
1#Fist Thrust (Thrusts a Fist into the Enemies,Stronger and more Accurate)
2#RickRoll'd (It annoys Enemies to death,Stronger but less Accurate)
Special Move: Weapon Fuse (It fuses all weapons I have,Attacks the Enemies,Raises Defense for my party up to 15,And its Stronger but never misses)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Warrior Class
Fusion Bolt: The user strikes the foe like a lightning bolt. If Fusion Flare is used nearby, this attacks power grows.
Bolt Strike: The user summons the power of ideals and charges at its target, surrounding itself with a great amount of electricity. It may paralyze the foe.
Zekrom's Strength: Zekrom grants the user his power and boosts the party's attack.

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

Wizard Class
-Fusion Flare: The user brings down a giant flame. This attack does greater damage when influenced by Fusion Bolt.
-Blue Flare: The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense, yet beautiful, true blue flame. It may leave the target with a burn.
-Reshiram's Flight: The user lifts @Ideal_Hero into the air and launches him at high speeds at the target. This attack leaves a trail of fire when Zekrom's Strength is active. (@Ideal is unharmed by this.)

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Retro_on_theGo

Can I be a Warrior class?
1. Pierce the heavens punch! - A high speed punch with a slightly higher critical hit rate!
2. Natural Disaster! - A series of punches and kicks that have a chance of inflicting either burn or paralysis (assuming you're putting that stuff in, Emmy. :x)
3. (Stat raising move) Charge shot! - Charge up this turn to double the attack of your move next turn.

Magikarp3

So I guess I default to being Mad Class...

-Splash: It does nothing! (or does it?)
-Terrible Pun: A fishy joke which will shore-ly make a splash! (Chance of stunning the opponent, increases their attack.)
-Hit the Hay: Magikarp needs some rest, so he throws dried grass everywhere! (Inflincts earth damage to all opponents. Chance of self falling asleep.)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.