Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Farewell

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,988

Captain_Toad

Sonic 2 master system Boss theme!
Pokemon Black and white 2 Corless battle theme
Pokemon Black and White Elite Four battle
Super Mario Galaxy Bowser boss theme

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

@Geonjaha - Noted. Thanks.
@CapnPancakes, what do you think about this? Should I change my last nomination?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FriedSquid

Alright, now for my nominations:

Sonic Generations - Perfect Chaos 1
Super Street Fighter IV - Crumbling Laboratory (Boss)
Kirby Super Star Ultra - Masked Dedede Theme
Sonic Adventure DX - E-101 MK II

I was gonna nominate the Big Arm music from the 3DS Sonic Generations, but that'd put three Sonic Generations songs in the tournament, so I didn't. Very excited for this tournament.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Magikarp3

Did anyone nominate Vector to the Heavens from KH 358/2 Days? Spoilers in the video for anyone who hasn't played that game yet.

Also, I never actually defeated this battle, but Boss I-no from Guilty Gear XX has great music

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

e-love

I'll edit the links in once I get home but my nominations are:

[url=http://youtu.be/Q--ywLM84Ng]Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Boss Theme]
Kingdom Hearts - Shrouding Dark Cloud
Final Fantasy IV - Battle of the Four Fiends
Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway (Bad Future - Metal Sonic Boss)
Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 - Colress Battle Theme it seems this one was nominated already

These are subject to change, still deciding.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SheldonRandoms

Ideal_Hero wrote:

@SheldonRandoms - @Pikminsi already chose Dooplis battle. I guess that means that you get to choose another.
Wow. @Pikminsi has been on a song ninja'ing role.

Well, I guess i'll nominate a song from Dyanmite Headdy then.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Geonjaha

GamecubeMan wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Is that not a final boss battle theme?

I believe so considering it only plays once.

The rules for this tournament are no final boss themes allowed.
Sorry. At least you can save it for when we do have that tournament.

CapnPancakes wrote:

Nominations are officially open for the Best Boss Theme Tournament! Keep in mind that no Final Boss themes are allowed, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Each person can nominate up to 4 songs, so choose wisely. Also, please post the links to the videos rather than embedding them, thanks.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

New_3DaSh_XL

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Ghirahim's Theme Not sure if you count this. It's Ghirahim's Theme, but not neccesarily Ghirahim's battle theme. He is, however, NOT a final boss. So... if someone could tell me if this qualifies or not, that'd be great.
Paper Mario Sticker Star - Gooper Blooper Battle Theme : Phase 4
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Tentalus / Scaldera (Cri...
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Dark Pit's Theme

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

CaptainSquid wrote:

@Ideal_Hero: @Pikminsi already nominated the Metal Sonic song from Generations. And I just want to thank you both for doing that so much.

I replayed that boss a couple of times just to listen to the music. (Its so catchy!)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.