Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 781 to 800 of 971

ToastyYogurt

gamerforgod wrote:

Suddenly, Gamerforgod came in and decided that it was time to get the story back on track!!!! lol So, Sepheenie had destroyed the earth and created a new planet made in her image, but, unbeknownst to her, but knownst to us, Gamerforgod had prayed vehemently and the Nintendo Lifestream heard him. So when Sepheenie had destroyed the earth, the Lifestream had left a small portion of it alive in response to Gamerforgod's prayer. The small portion of the earth was just big enough for the NL Adventure Squad to inhabit. However, the whole earth could be restored if Sepheenie could be defeated. So, the NL Adventure Squad decided to go to Sepheenie's new planet to destroy her. But before they left, another evil figure stepped into their path...it was the Notorious MitchWii who was still holding infernape captive!!!! What were they going to do?! But MitchWii stepped forward and said something that shocked them all!!!! "I want to help you defeat Sepheenie. I'll even let infernape help until she is defeated." "But why," Gamerforgod asked. "Well, if there's no earth, then there's nothing for us evil villains to take over. I mean, sure, I could still fight with you guys, but even if I win, I mean, really, who wants to be the king of a two mile piece of rock floating through space?! But, as soon as Sepheenie's gone, don't worry, I'll go right back to my old ways!!!! That is, my old ways of being evil and fighting the NL Adventure Squad!!!!" The Notorious MitchWii joins the party (temporarily). Infernape rejoins the party. So, the Notorious MitchWii and the NL Adventure Squad went to Sepheenie's new planet. But when they got there, they heard Sepheenie loudly remarking in her most pride-filled voice...

Um....
"Bwahaha, I'm so evil!" Mitchwii realized that that sounded kinda familiar....
Sepheenie used her lazer-vision to destroy WAM2's mind-reality-power-stopping bracelet. Now, whatever WAM2 thought of would happen! Suddenly, WAM2 thought of...

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Min

A gigantic chocolate bar falling from the sky, landing upon him in a great WHUMP

Edited on by Min

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

GamerforGod

The chocolate was so delicious that they all started eating it, including Sepheenie herself!!!! Then suddenly, WAM2 thought of something else...the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!!!! But everyone just decided to eat him too!!!! But suddenly, WAM2 had the scariest thought of all!!!! It was...

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

Meanwhile, in a faraway realm, a mysterious figure dressed in a blue-and-white tunic looked into the sky. A lock of white hair concealed his face as he bent down and scooped up some soil in his hand. He held the soil to his nose and breathed in slightly. "I'm so close..." he said to himself, "...but I still don't know where-" It was then that he realised that the answers he seeked were not in this realm, they were...out there, he thought, beyond the sky. The crimson eye pattern on his chest began to glow, and he squelched into the form of a purple goo, before reconstituting into the form of a pink ball with giant red feet. He lifted his fingerless hand into the sky, and a golden star flew down. He grabbed the star, and with that he took off into the sky, disappearing from view with a twinkle of light. From the darkness, a pair of sinister eyes watched the creature vanish. "Blast! The Purist was within my grasp!" said a voice, "now I must pursue him across the stars! Soon, everybody will know and fear the name-"

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

California_Jake

NintendoPurist wrote:

Meanwhile, in a faraway realm, a mysterious figure dressed in a blue-and-white tunic looked into the sky. A lock of white hair concealed his face as he bent down and scooped up some soil in his hand. He held the soil to his nose and breathed in slightly. "I'm so close..." he said to himself, "...but I still don't know where-" It was then that he realised that the answers he seeked were not in this realm, they were...out there, he thought, beyond the sky. The crimson eye pattern on his chest began to glow, and he squelched into the form of a purple goo, before reconstituting into the form of a pink ball with giant red feet. He lifted his fingerless hand into the sky, and a golden star flew down. He grabbed the star, and with that he took off into the sky, disappearing from view with a twinkle of light. From the darkness, a pair of sinister eyes watched the creature vanish. "Blast! The Purist was within my grasp!" said a voice, "now I must pursue him across the stars! Soon, everybody will know and fear the name-"

"...Joe. I seriously need to think of a better supervillain name." Meanwhile, WAM2 was being attacked by President Koopa from the dumb Mario movie! He whipped out his "devolver ray" but before he could fire...

Currently Playing:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

GamerZack87

...a gigantic Wailord fell from the sky and landed on him! Amidst the confusion, the ray fired three times; the first ray transformed Koopa into an awful movie Goomba; the second one hit Koopa again but stripped him of his torso, hips, arms, hands and legs, which freed him from being trapped under the Wailord; unfortunately, the third hit the Wailord, turning it into a Wailmer, which rolled forward and squashed the traditional-but-still-hideous Goomba! At that instant three digits, a 1 and two 0s, shot out of the Wailmer's blowholes! "Well, that was...different!" said WAM2. At that moment...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

...Joe arrived on the scene!!!! "I'm Joe!!!! Fear me!!!!" said Evil Joe. However, since his name was Joe, no one took his evilness seriously. As a matter of fact, everyone stopped fighting and started laughing instead. That was everyone except for one person: SEPHEENIE!!!! Sepheenie actually looked terrified because she knew that her and Joe had actually been made from the same materia, and he was the only one who would actually stand a chance against Sepheenie. They ran toward each other to clash in epic battle, and as they did, from out of nowhere there came a giant, man-eating...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Macaronius

muffin. "We are going to be killed by a muffin" Sepheenie moaned in exasperation. Joe rolled his eyes. The muffin looked deeply insulted, and sulked around for a bit. "What a sentimental muffin" Sepheenie whispered to herself. All of a sudden the muffin whipped around, flared his nostrils, and charged towards Sepheenie and Joe, but then, the spray can of justice popped out of nowhere. The satanic muffin began whistling nonchalantly. "Is there any trouble?" asked the spray can of justice. "Yes," replied Sepheenie, "This muffin prevented us from having an epic battle, so please, dispose of him so we can continue." Then, the spray can of justice sprayed strychnine at the muffin, and he died of asphyxiation. "You may now continue" said the spray can of justice, as he flew into the sunset. "Time to fight" boomed Joe, but just then, Cheezy flatulated and time ceased to exist temporarily. After time restarted, ProtoZone woke up and threw the....

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

GamerforGod

...beach ball of injustice into the fight!!!! So, Sepheenie and Evil Joe started fighting, along with the beach ball of injustice who was making sure their fight was completely and entirely unfair!!!! Joe punched Sepheenie. Sepheenie Kicked Joe. Joe did a back-flip, landed on top of Sepheenie, and drove her into the ground. Sepheenie then tickled Evil Joe until he laughed like a little school girl which greatly embarrassed him, and tarnished his evil reputation!!!! The fight went on long into the night, when suddenly, WAM 2 exclaimed in an Irish accent...

[url=ht...

Macaronius

"Och Aye!" he said as he keyboard jammed his computer out of existence. Just then, a deadly virus was released into the arena, and Evil Joe died of an intercranial hemhorrage. Supposedly, this virus was the result of WAM2 accidentally coding a malicious worm when he was keyboard jamming.This virus became a raging epidemic, now known as "H1N121313123143465". Now that Evil Joe is dead, Sepheenie had no one to fight. She simply said "Meh" and left the arena. Just when she was about to leave, ProtoZone leapt upon her with the force to knock over an elephant. This rendered Sepheenie unconscious, so Proto stabbed her with a katana until she awoke. Unfortunately, Proto accidentally stabbed Seph's carotid artery, and she died. Proto panicked, and drove away in a hard-modded GameCube. Then, he looked in the rear-view mirror on his hard-modded GameCube and saw....

GamerforGod

...the evil muffin and Sepheenie and Evil Joe!!!! Proto's evil hard modded game cube had accidentally modded the evil muffin, Sepheenie, and Evil Joe all back to life!!!! Proto was overcome with fear, so he yelled this saying at the top of his lungs...

[url=ht...

Discipledoctor

I'M GORILLA JOE, JUST A PRIMATE YOU SEE!!!!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5yt0VrHy8M)

But the evil muffin, overcome with jealousy, decided to...

Discipledoctor

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6598-7067 | Nintendo Network ID: georgethecow

GamerforGod

...challenge them all to a game of tiddlywinks!!!! It was at the mention of the game tiddlywinks that Sepheenie realized just how far from the plot that this story had gotten!!!! But, much to Sepheenie's dismay, WAM 2 and Gamerforgod had not forgotten the plot, and they were coming to attack Sepheenie so that the earth could be reformed!!!! But just before WAM 2 and Gamerforgod could get to Sepheenie, straight from Japan arrived a...

[url=ht...

WAM2

gamerforgod wrote:

...challenge them all to a game of tiddlywinks!!!! It was at the mention of the game tiddlywinks that Sepheenie realized just how far from the plot that this story had gotten!!!! But, much to Sepheenie's dismay, WAM 2 and Gamerforgod had not forgotten the plot, and they were coming to attack Sepheenie so that the earth could be reformed!!!! But just before WAM 2 and Gamerforgod could get to Sepheenie, straight from Japan arrived a...

...crazy anime hero! He said in a badly dubbed voice that he was here to stop a crazy anime villian! It turned out to be Sepheenie, and they start to battle in front of streaky backgrounds in cool poses! WAM2 taps Gamerforgod on the shoulder and confesses he was only pretending to remember what was going on, and had really forgotten. He asks Gamerforgod to tell him what they were supposed to be doing, but the crazy anime hero, still in battle, interupts saying...

WAM2

GamerforGod

"Doakoenepoeroensding!!!!" WAM 2 and Gamerforgod had no idea what this meant, but they soon learned when the Elite Beat Agents showed up on the scene and started dancing with the crazy anime hero in the fight against Sepheenie!!!! This sight was simply too much for Sepheenie, who could no longer do anything but laugh. While Sepheenie was unable to do anything but laugh, Gamerforgod and WAM2 decided to act!!!! Gameforgod picked up WAM2 and threw him at Sepheenie. WAM2 soared in the air towards Sepheenie, and he knew what he had to do!!!! He combined all four of his elemental attacks into one ultimate move!!!! The power of this move was completely devastating!!!! Sepheenie's whole planet was destroyed in one fell swoop, and the earth was restored!!!! However, Sepheenie was so powerful that even this powerful move could only banish her away. She was banished to the Nintendo Vending Machine, where she will be locked away until the day that the Nintendo Vending Machine becomes active again, which, sadly, looks like it might be awhile. "Fear the day that machine comes alive again!!!!" Sepheenie said. "I will have my vengeance!!!!" But then, in a puff of smoke, Sepheenie was gone. The earth had been restored, and the last Sepheenie was now in captivity. The galaxy was at peace. But WAM2 and Gamerforgod realized that most of the NL Adventure Squad had gone missing. Where were Starboy, California Jake, Supermegaman, and the others. WAM2 and Gamerforgod knew that they must set out to find them. So WAM2 and Gamerforgod, with the assistance of ProtoZone, who said that he had nothing better to do, set out to find the rest of the NL Adventure Squad. But it was at that moment that they heard an all to familiar voice behind them say in it's most manly tone...

[url=ht...

Macaronius

"BLEBBELHBELHBELHBLEHBLEBHLEEBEH!" lz said triumphantly. Just then, everyone died from intercranial hemorrhaging after hearing the horrid noise. Just then, ProtoZone reached Cloud City in his hard-modded GameCube. He was greeted with a barrage of...

SherlockHolmes

Thelawyer's minions! While everybody had forgotten about thelawyer he had snook off and found a tribal island where he became their Beer God! He invited ProtoZone to join him when...

Edited on by SherlockHolmes

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

GamerforGod

...Darth Vader stopped the both of them. The Empire wanted ProtoZone's Hard Modded Gamecube, also known as the Millenium Cube, and he wasn't about to let Protozone get away with it again. So he had ProtoZone frozen in carbonite and sent him to Chicken Brutus the Hutt, and Vader stole the Millenium Cube. However, thelawyer spoke to Vader before he left, and when thelawyer heard Vader speak, the voice sounded all to familiar. In fact, thelawyer knew it to be the voice of none other than...

[url=ht...

cnm_nintendo

...thelawyer knew it to be the voice of none other than... Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!!! then he hired his services to prepare a lawsuit then.... (I FAIL at this XD)

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

GamerforGod

...Vader drew his light sabre, which, unbeknownst to Phoenix Wright, but knownst to us, was how Vader settled all his lawsuits. So, Phoenix Wright drew up all of his legal documents, and turned them into a sword!!!! Vader and Wright clashed blades, and it was at that very moment that...

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.