Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,456

Dave666

@Ralizah mainly the Super Mario games I grew up with them thought it was time to return to the series

Games I have so far
Super Mario Odyssey
Brawlhalla
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

The next game I am buying is either Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Super Smash bros

Edited on by Dave666

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

botk

damo here - not much of a talker but enjoy reading the stuff posted on here.

botk

tidus79

My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986

My target are MGS & Final Fantasy items, but I like also old Nec-Sega and Nintendo's stuff.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I hope to get to make new friends here and have fun. Well, hope to see ya around

BruceCM

Lols, we might have guessed you're an FF fan, @tidus79 .... Would FFX be your favourite?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

CurryPowderKeg79

My advice for newcomers is that Nintendo Life is based out of England so times for Demos, Eshop Sells, and Game Launches maybe different or nonexistent depending on where you live. That and although most of the N Life community are helpful and polite trolls live everywhere so don't take the bait.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9 (425+HRS)
THE WITCHER 3 (95+HRS)
(JUST BEAT)
BULLETSTORM: D.O.S.E (???+HRS)
WHAT REMAINS OF EDITH FINCH (2+HRS)
THE OUTER WORLDS (39+HRS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

MrManBummer0

aa

A

Switch Friend Code: SW-5861-4125-3617 | My Nintendo: NoMan00000

User199x

Hey, guys. I'm from Mexico but I can speak english quite decently (still have to learn more).

I have two DS lite (one needs repair), a GBA SP, a Wii and, of course, a Switch.

Among my favorite franchises are: Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Earthbound, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Smash Bros, etc.

Hopefully we can get along well. Cheers, guys.

User199x

QBAN

New here. Don't have a Switch yet, but I intend on buying one.

I like video games, music, movies and travelling.

Cheers!

Edited on by QBAN

QBAN

SquallLeonhart86

Hello everyone

Not much to say other then I like nintendo games, final fantasy and Babymetal.

Rise up

Themnioncy

Hi everyone, I love gaming on my computer and Nintendo as well. Though I think there are more (and better) games available for computer, but playing on Nintendo has that unique scent to it.

I am 30 year old German warehouse worker (never been interested in the rat race haha) and my hobbies are english, computers, programming, game design, and playing games obviously .

Themnioncy

A-lex

Hello to everybody. I'm new to this forum. For 33 years I have been following Nintendo collecting its consoles and video games.

A-lex

Sugarkist

Hey everyone, I registered on here last year then completely forgot about it (I still looked at the news on the website though!)

Love Nintendo games - although I'm a late starter with most of them as its only within the last couple of years that I've really got into it now I've got more money to spend on hobbies. Have a Switch and a 3DS (as well as a Wii and Wii U that don't get played anymore) also have a PS4.

I'm in my 30's and from the UK. Looking forward to getting to know people on here, I'll try to remember I'm registered this time!! Don't get much time to post due to work but I'll get online when I can

Sugarkist

Hi New Guest and thanks for the welcome!

I like to play platformers mainly, but I also like racing, action adventure and puzzle games. I'm just getting a feel for everything I like at the moment, not really played a large range of video games in the past and have only started playing Mario games in the last year, I feel like I've missed out on so much! Can't believe I've let so much time get wasted by not playing Mario over the last 30 years of my life!

What about you?

gosu

hey everyone, grew up splattered all over the console gaming landscape mainly nintendo & playstation (siblings became the xbox heads - tho JSRF was legendary). mainly was just a gameboy [pokemon, golden sun, final fantasy remakes, some kirby]/n64 [wwf no mercy, mario kart, nfl blitz, zelda, etc] kid nintendo wise growing up as well as PS2 [dark cloud, final fantasy, wrestling games, okage: shadow king].
ps3 was the last of my "on top of games" things and that ended with skyrim & a relationship lol. switch/2ds XL and "sibling bonding" bought me back in. most my switch time been pokemon (sword/lets go), xenoblade 2, breath of the wild, witcher 3, dead by daylight, and some smash/power rangers battle for the grid mixed in lol
hope all is well.

Edited on by gosu

jawn michaels, heart broke kid

fizzle-list

Hi everyone, I have been reading the site for a while now finally made an account . Am in my late 30s from the uk have played nintendo from the original nes and gameboy , but along with either sega or playstation . Still own some of my older consoles that still work and a ps4 but don't they get used very often.

I have always enjoyed platform games and love a blast on mario kart.

fizzle-list

Von_Spaun

Greetings everyone. I'm an Australian male in my late 30's, have been posting on the site's article comments for a while now and decided to jump on the forum as well. My first handheld was an Atari Lynx and first console was a Sega Master System II, which was followed by a SNES and ever since then I've been a Nintendo gamer mostly. I enjoy PC gaming too although I have been taking a break from that due to PC troubles; when I get a new desktop rig I will no doubt get back into that scene (as my Steam library has been neglected for far too long now).
And as for my PS4, well it mainly just collects a lot of dust these days.
My favourite genre overall is definitely RPG's but I do enjoy a lot of other types of games including (but not limited to) platformers, some FPS's, racing and adventure games. Lately I've been getting back into my Wii U collection of almost 40 physical games plus a bunch of digital purchases, as I hadn't played Xenoblade Chronicles X in quite a while... it's definitely an underrated console in my opinion. I've had a Switch since day one and it has served me well - I have put many, many hours into my Switch library and I don't think that will stop anytime soon.

Edited on by Von_Spaun

Von_Spaun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic