Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2014 - MGO 3 Debuts! Zelda U footage! Mario Maker trailer!

Posts 61 to 80 of 188

shingi_70

Anyone want to meet up in the Nlife chat room to live chat The Game Awards.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

The actual Awards
Untitled

this is what we had previous years
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Red_XIII

shingi_70 wrote:

The actual Awards
Untitled

this is what we had previous years
Untitled

Class? Style?
No, 'tis an illusion and nothing more.

Red_XIII

Blast

Well.... I can't even watch it live. I'll be seeing what happens when I get back home from dinner.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

RR529

So, this starts at 8 P.M. central time, right?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Blast

RR529 wrote:

So, this starts at 8 P.M. central time, right?

Mhm. I think so.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

And I highly doubt Nintendo announces anything new. They could show more for Xenoblade X or Starfox U, though.

But knowing Nintendo... They'll show Kirby or Yoshi.

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

I don't really expect anything new But I wouldn't mind one of those three. I'm also hoping for more star wars battlefront.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Blast wrote:

And I highly doubt Nintendo announces anything new. They could show more for Xenoblade X or Starfox U, though.

but Cranky Kong made the last DKC such a success right?

right?

right?

right?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

veeflames

Should I be hyped?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blast wrote:

right?

right?

right?

Lol I'll never forget how most of us Nintendo fans were screaming and shaking our head in shame when Cranky Kong was shown. We all knew DK was gonna be fun. We just wanted to impress the guys who doubted the Wii U.

Master of the Hype Train

Grumblevolcano

Blast wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blast wrote:

right?

right?

right?

Lol I'll never forget how most of us Nintendo fans were screaming and shaking our head in shame when Cranky Kong was shown. We all knew DK was gonna be fun. We just wanted to impress the guys who doubted the Wii U.

I agree, out of all the big releases first half of this year Mario Kart 8 probably would've probably been the best to show and announce the Koopalings as playable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

@Blast The hilarious thing was that most other gamers were fine with Cranky Kong, and didn't bash Nintendo for it at all. They even acknowledged that it was one of the highlights of the show.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

I'd kinda like to see more Splatoon, but I'm not expecting anything. Splatoon would be a great game to show off.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

jariw

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Should I be hyped?

Stay neutral and be surprised if something happens. Nintendo might reveal something new. Or they might just show a reel of known upcoming games. Just now, NoA tweeted about watching the show, but AFAIK there has not yet been any hints of any Nintendo-specific reveals.

jariw

Blast

I realistically expect Nintendo to show Kirby and Yoshi. But if they added a small teaser for Starfox U.... Its just we all know Nintendo doesn't like impressing anyone until E3 so who knows?

Master of the Hype Train

jariw

IceClimbers wrote:

@Blast The hilarious thing was that most other gamers were fine with Cranky Kong, and didn't bash Nintendo for it at all. They even acknowledged that it was one of the highlights of the show.

A cool thing would be if they announced Cranky Kong again. As a character in Diddy Kong Racing 2.

jariw

jariw

"Cool stuff happening at The Game Awards tonight in Vegas. Do not miss it! (Especially the beginning and end!)" #GameAwards #Nintendo

https://twitter.com/ghostoftim

jariw

Blast

jariw wrote:

"Cool stuff happening at The Game Awards tonight in Vegas. Do not miss it! (Especially the beginning and end!)" #GameAwards #Nintendo

https://twitter.com/ghostoftim

.... Now we can get hyped!

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.