Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 536

NintendoByNature

Amazon U.S. has xenoblade chronicles DE for $49.99 at the moment

NintendoByNature

Xyphon22

I've never been to itch.io before to know how that site works, but I saw an article that they have a bundle going on right now similar to a Humble Bundle in that you can pay as little as $5 but as much as you want, and all proceeds go to a few causes fighting racism. It said right now there are almost 750 games worth over $3400 in the bundle, and any indie dev is welcome to keep adding their games to it. Most of them are small indie things that probably only take a few minutes to play, but there were some bigger games that are also on Switch like Night in the Woods, Double Cross, Semblance, and Minit on the list.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

NintendoByNature

Although it wasn't in stock I saw Wal-Mart is selling clubhouse games for $32. Originally I was going to grab it digitally,but at that price I'll grab it physical when it's stocked. That way i can share with my daughter if she ever wants to play it solo

NintendoByNature

klingki

@Xyphon22 Just to piggy-back here, that itch.io bundle might be the best bundle ever put together as far as value. It's up to 1,000 games now, the full price of all those in total being over $5,000, and you can get it for five bucks or more (with the money going to a worthy cause).

Yeah, with 1,000 games, a lot of them are not going to be that good. Some of them aren't even games (soundtracks, asset packs, etc.). But there are some well-known indies in there. Like Oxenfree alone is probably worth $5 (or Night in the Woods, or A Short Hike, etc.), and you get 999 more things on top of that!

klingki

NintendoByNature

NA eshop sale is LEGIT!! I grabbed shantae and the pirates curse. Might grab crossing souls.

For my daughter, I grabbed Lego city undercover and runner 3.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

Bee Simulator is on sale for $23.99 $39.99. I want it, but this still seems overpriced to me.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/bee-simulator-switch/

Bibi Blocksberg on sale, still seems way overpriced $20.99 $29.99. Nobody says this is a good game, but I still want to check out odd-ball kart racers like this.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/bibi-blocksberg-big-bro...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

Target has buy 2 get 1 free. Mostly 3rd party though.

NintendoByNature

klingki

It looks as if all the Resident Evil games got permanent price drops to $20. They're all listed at that price on the eShop now, but not marked as on sale.

klingki

NintendoByNature

I never finished it as it's very NES'esque in terms of crypticness.. But Elliot Quest is a zelda 2 clone that was pretty fun. It's only 9 cents. I got really far and close to the end of the game but I literally couldn't find where to go next and there aren't that many walkthroughs for the game. If you liked zelda 2, youll like this this.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

gcunit

@WoomyNNYes Oh man, I think I would like to get the US copy, but that shipping cost is a *****. 😜

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CurryPowderKeg79

Gamestop Has( Yoshi's World) & (New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe) on sell for $39.99 New.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Tyranexx

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

Gamestop Has( Yoshi's World) & (New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe) on sell for $39.99 New.

To add to this, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition on Switch is $20 at GS right now.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

eshop sale:
V-Rally 4 - $9.99 $49.99
WRC 8 - $14.99 $49.99
Xenon Racer $4.99 $29.99

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

I like most kart racers great and mediocre. Trying to resist buy Nickelodeon Kart Racer $11.99 usd.

'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

The 2k games are $35 on Amazon u.s. the Witcher 3 is $40 for switch.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Both Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! are available for $39.99 from Best Buy right now.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

All-Star Fruit Racing is 99 cents NA eshop

@NintendoByNature Could you add the word "sale" in the name of the thread? I don't know if others have this issue, but many times I can't find this thread because the word "sale" isn't in the title.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes oh boy. Youll have to school this old man how to do such a thing. How do I edit my original title?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic