Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 89,781 to 89,800 of 96,703

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel Mountain Dew has flame repellant in it

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly No no, he meant, like, chocolate is the first thing he'd buy
I thought he'd choose something like a better computer or something. No. Chocolate.
Also Dr. pepper is great

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel Ok, but when your house is burning down and you can't burn with it don't come to me for help

blindsquirrel

@Princess_Lilly
DR Pepper is okay, until you are about 75% done with it. Then the drink just tastes watered down.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

JONOFTHEJONS

@blindsquarel I’ve never drank a fizzy drink besides Sparkling Water before, so I wouldn’t know what Doctor Pepper tastes like…

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly He definitely does

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly If I had a million dollars I'm buying a house

blindsquirrel

@Princess_Lilly
I haven’t had it in a few years, but I remember the cans having that watered down taste.

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@blindsquarel Ok, but when your house is burning down and you can't burn with it don't come to me for help

All this is telling me is that firemen should live off Mountain Dew.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

Hey you just know that guy that just interject into conversation with something stupid just because? Well I’m doing that! Right NAAAAAAAAOOOW!

Did you know that sharks had two reproductive parts? Well now you do!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 4 golden!

JONOFTHEJONS

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@Princess_Lilly If I had a million dollars I'm buying a house

If I had one million Pounds, I would donate eighty percent of it to Unisef and WaterAid, and split the twenty prevent to buy treatment if my uncle or grandmother ever get sick.

Edited on by JONOFTHEJONS

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

BingleyBongley

@JONOFTHEJONS If I had one million dollars I would bribe the writer of oshi no ko to not make ruby and aqua marry.

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

JONOFTHEJONS

@Kermit1 Nothing much, but @Anti-Matter will be happy that your profile picture is Kermit again. 😁

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic