Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 89,741 to 89,760 of 96,695

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Broken sleep schedule moment

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 I should be sleeping now, broken as heck lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 4 golden!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Yes go to bed

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

jedgamesguy

Snatcher wrote:

@EllaTheQueen6 I shall go read it! Thank you!
I need to start taking care of my hair more Lol! I rarely brush the thing. But keep fluff, fluff life is good life.

Purple is the grandest of all colors.

I mentioned offhandedly a few years ago how my hair was quite long (according to ye olde gender norms at least) and sadly it’s been cut… best I can offer in terms of visuals at its longest is a pic of James May, I just forgot to cut it for seven months 😂. It was fun for awhile but I went for a 10K run in February and I realised that it had to go.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

EllaTheQueen6

@TheJGG My hair is fluffy, thick, wavy, and goes down to my lower back. It's quite a lot of hair. Whenever I'm doing exercise I'm like "why didn't I put this up in pigtails"

jedgamesguy

@EllaTheQueen6 Jeez, I can't even begin to imagine how bad it can get with hair that long. Mine's very thick and wavy too and it balloons in density when it's dried. I have a few solutions; hats, ponytails but a bun usually suffices. Or used to suffice, it's a lot shorter now and it means I can get away with not wearing a hat on the off chance I go for runs.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

EllaTheQueen6

@TheJGG I;ve been growing out my hair since I was 11. I'm now 13, but my hair grows really fast, so it's really long.
I refuse to cut it

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Yeah short hair is easier but long hair is cute and pretty
Also no that's not normal???

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Long hair is the best
I mean it gets in the way of everything, especially since mine is fluffy, but oh well!

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel My mom said because of my Mexican genes I have a good chance of having grey hair at 30
I was hoping she was lying

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel A few white hairs is better than going bald
My brother is going bald (Troy, not my 200 other brothers) and he hates it, too bad he ain't got my beautiful Mexican genes

JONOFTHEJONS

@EaglyBird I don’t even care if I’ll go grey or bald when I’m thirty, I’ll either look like Agent 47, or Al from Toy Story.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Ahh, fair. If I remember right my dad is bald, cause I rememebr him giving me a funny look when I jokingly yelled at him for making my hair a pain to brush cause of the thick hair that came form Mexican genes

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel So a bit like my suepr faded out purple. Borderline white but it looks cool.
Yeah no I still don't want grey hair when I'm 30
Screw my genes

JONOFTHEJONS

@EaglyBird My former Career Advisor was the spitting image of Al from Toy Story.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic