Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 74,081 to 74,100 of 96,508

Kermit1doesmath

The streamer awards are more cringe than the game awards.
Untitled
Eeek, these interviews are... winning awards...

This waiting music is hype, so far 6/10.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

My brother spent five minutes telling me about this comment on reddit and how good it was. What he didn’t know is that I was the one who made said comment.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly ya, unlike the stream awards. I'll stop dumping on them, they're doing they're best.

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly it's getting better. and for some reason I feel the need to buy a KFC DOUBLE DOWN.

Sunsy

Still not seeing @Eagly's post while logged in, but it's still appearing while in incognito mode (to avoid needing to log out), so doing the best I can to reply to it. Just gonna copy and paste it via quote.

Eagly wrote:

@Sunsy I think I spend more time here talking about non video game topics than video games here. In fact I haven’t played video games for 3-4 weeks I have been to distracted with the adventures of slippin jimmy

I don’t know how 90% of it works but NFTs aren’t even that safe people steal them all the time. For instance serh green was making an NFT show but had to stop after an online prankster stole his NFT. I honestly don’t understand how any of it works. From the little bit I do understand about NfTs thier code or something is supposed to be completely original meaning it has to begnerated randomly and it is long. Leading to a lsrge consumption of power to create them. I have stayed away from them I have no interest in ownership of them and zi couldn’t be bothered to cash out any of the free ones I get. When they die I will feel nothing but amusement as companies like square loose everything they have invested into fake investments

The movie is infinitely more recognizable to the mass populous than the tv show. That is probably why they went with movie branding for the show. It’s just business. Look at lego half the lineups in thier sets are nonsensical and value having cool characters over scene accurate characters for their licensed stuff.
I wish myself luck 2 square enix is finally localizing nier replicants artbook in English I have my eyes on it but I could make just a long list of things I would buy in a heartbeat. Like in God of war Ragnarok sony introduced ratosk the squirrel as this adorable little tiny guy who I would buy the plush of in a heartbeat if it wasn’t ridiculously priced. Again not having cool merchandise is awful. It helps support the show and you get something cool out of it

I leaned something new I am still sticking with consoles for the foreseeable future though I am satisfied with a Ps5 and switch which should last me at least 2 more years until Nintendo finally gives hopefully a switch 2

That's fine, I try to do both. The past week I was watching Jelly Jamm in the evening, but did some gaming in the afternoon, or with my friend the day he visited. Tonight, I mostly played some Mortal Kombat XL on PC.

Yeah, the whole thing sounds like a massive mess.

Indeed, even if the TV cartoon has a distinct artstyle. At least I have a t-shirt with TV Poppy on it, and it has the unique distinction to be one of the few Trolls things I have with Poppy's TV look, the other being two TrollsTopia figures. Lego stuff can be fun with the licensed stuff, have some of the Trolls set, and the Lego Dimensions stuff. I have the Lego Dimensions stuff to Sonic, Gremlins, and Powerpuff Girls).

Hope you get that artbook. I agree, buying some merch shows support, but also getting something cool out of it. That's how I feel too.

That's cool, you play what you like. I always been a Nintendo and PC guy, and play on both.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

card-crunch78

I’m fairly certain I’m not the only grown adult whose drawings look like a second grader’s. (And has accepted that I’ll never be the next… whoever drew Pit in Uprising)

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic