Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 74,021 to 74,040 of 96,532

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Wasn't it a Nintendo store exclusive or something?
@Eagly Did you delete a post recently? I got a notification saying you had mentioned me but when I clicked it there didn't seem to be one.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Sunsy

TeaCatherine wrote:

@Eagly Did you delete a post recently? I got a notification saying you had mentioned me but when I clicked it there didn't seem to be one.

This goes double for me. I have a notification, but don't see a post with me mentioned too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 How come you saw it? I even clicked on @Eagly's profile and went to posts and still couldn't see it.

Sunsy

@Eagly I don't see anything. A few times Nintendo Life ate up my replies, so I got into the habit of copying and pasting the post in notepad just in case this happens. Possible bug @antdickens?

@Colonel_Mustache I seem to get notifications fine. If there is a bug with replying, then it should be brought up in event posts get eaten by the servers. Maybe the Nintendo Life wanted to be like Kirby.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

Eagly wrote:

@Kermit1 remember that time you didn’t get my post about pregnant joker? This site runs perfectly

Explanation, please.

Sunsy

@Eagly If it helps, go for it. Something should be done so others don't lose posts to a bug that just doesn't post a post.

@Colonel_Mustache I don't usually follow threads, but I do get messages from replies which I usually see.

Sunsy

@Eagly I just got another reply from you and nothing. O__o

There's definitely a bug going on, or Nintendo Life is just doing their best Kirby impression.

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Well then, they certainly don't deliver to outer rim then. That's it, no more waiting, Xeno 3 will be mine. After I finish
-Yomawari
-Hollow Knight
-Forbidden Siren
-Fatal Frame
-and something I forgot

@JadeKitsune Well, for my bullies - whatever bad they had going on at home, they deserve it and way more. good luck on your OC!

Kermit1 wrote:

@Colonel_Mustache I'm Phil Collins

Give me an autograph please

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I used my other Microsoft edge profile where I'm not logged in and I could see the post but when I came back here they were gone again. Any idea why?
Nice video.

Sunsy

@Eagly Just looked under incognito mode, your post is there. Copy and paste it in a notepad file or something and save it, just in case.

The weird part, I don't even have you on ignore either. Again, going to tag @antdickens in event this is a bug.

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Thanks for reminding me to start Hollow Knight at some point (and No More Heroes 1 and 2, Doki Doki Literature Club and Nier Automata.)

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Yup, why wouldn't I? Also, just remembered your insane troll logic in your answer about the photo.

Snatcher

Someone wanna tell me why it today I’ve notifications but no one actually tagged me?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Eagly You're welcome. Meanwhile, I saved the portion of your post in response to me in a notepad file, so I can respond to it later. I have to make dinner soon, then going to watch Puss In Boots on Peacock.

Hope this problem gets fixed, who knows who else is having this issue.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I think you're confusing the word theory with the word joke.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic