Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,961 to 73,980 of 96,481

card-crunch78

@Eagly I wanna be a purple kitsune, not a green one.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Also my theater is doing a Ghibli Fest this year and I plan to see every one of their movies, preferably in English.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

Whoah Amazon, calm down your sales. You can’t just give away games for free like this.

Untitled

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

card-crunch78

I saw "Blood Theatre" on RiffTrax.

As soon as the director credit came up as "Rick Sloane", I ran for the exit.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter Jennifer was (probably) a bot that started a thread about something to with makeup or something. Everyone (except me) kind of derailed it with memes and stuff.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Okay, who were the babies' actual parents then? And what happened to them?

Anti-Matter

Guys.... 😊
Remember last time I have secured my Wii U game purchase ?
Behold...
Untitled

Untitled

This is my 18th Wii U game.
I knew this Zelda game was very rare and hard to find, not to mention the inflated price when you buy the game late.
Not gonna lie, I didn't even have any intention to buy this Zelda game until I found it was the only my chance to get that game while it was still available.
And the last minute, I changed my mind and want to pick that game.
Also, the Toon Link character was cartoonish enough for my taste so....
I gave this Zelda game for second chance, but only for certain zelda games with Toon Link on it.
So, here we go...
YAAAAAY....!!! 😄😄😄

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter I guessed right then. I hope you enjoy it.
By the way, you don't like most JRPGs, but you do like some of the Final Fantasy games right? Which one(s) eventually put you off the series?

Anti-Matter

@TeaCatherine
I have very high interest in Life Sim games at 1st place, Rhythm games at 2nd place, JRPG genre at 3rd place.
I don't like JRPG with too anime looking, rated M stuffs, too many waifus.
I prefer JRPG games with cartoonish looking like Fantasy Life, World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA, Pokemon games, Yokai Watch games, Alliance Alive, etc.
Some Roman number Final Fantasy games I like such as FF III NDS, FF IV NDS, FF VIII, FF IX, FF X, FF X-2, FF XII.
FF XIII was the last Roman number Final Fantasy game I still gave a chance to play despite I already knew how terrible the gameplay system and the linear path of FF XIII world.
Started from FF 14 I banned the games for became more mature stuffs and including blood for FF 14.
I don't care with next Roman FF games anymore.
Just let me pretend they don't exist.

And please do not ask me to like / play xenoblade games because I do not want to play those games at all.
Enough is enough.
Every people have their own lines to draw.

Anti-Matter

Scooby-Doo

@Anti-Matter The Toon Link ones are the best ones, man. I really hope you enjoy it.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter I'm not going to tell you to play them, I'm just going to say 2 is often criticised for that so they toned it down a lot in 3 and I've also heard it has quite a lot in common with FFX, now I couldn't say if that was true or not as I haven't gotten around to playing FFX yet. Also, from what I've heard the Final Fantasy series is basically a mess now, it's a JRPG series but the newest one just looks like an action game.
Once again, I'm sorry and will shut up now also I'm sorry for once recommending you an M rated game, I did not realise any of the Ace Attorney games were rated M, it just seems really weird to me as over here most of them are just 12 and the that's M in the US is 16 over here.
I'll shut up now.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine It was one game, the series is T, and even the one that was M rated, I have no idea what it even got it for, it seems like all the other ace attorney games.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I heard it was because a courtroom got blown up, but I have literally no idea why that would get it an instant M rating?

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Idk, ESRB is odd sometimes, gal gun got an E one time lol. And deltarune got an e to a T. All I know is. You didn’t recommend them an M rated franchise, and to base the whole franchise off of one game is a little eh.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine They changed it obviously but I’m not joking it did happen one time lol.

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I would say PEGI were more sensible, but have you seen their views on gambling?
Basically, if a game has a really minor thing where you can bet in-game currency it automatically gets an 18, for "condoning gambling" whereas lootboxes using real money don't get the same treatment.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic