Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,821 to 73,840 of 96,488

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I have a modded client and a few DLC packs. But not including songs form DLC and mods, my favorite map would have to be Final Boss Chan

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, it seemed like one of those things that would be better with mods, also, it seems to have a lot of music my youngest sister likes. Also, what do you have modded into it? By the way, i have to go play Scrabble now to get a cinnamon latte.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I have a ton of songs modded into it, and then a button I can push and it'll give me cute cat girl art. Some songs I have modded into the game are:
I'm Your Treasure Box
Excuse My Rudeness, but Could You Please R.I.P
From the Edge
Mixed Nuts
Shiny Happy Days
One Room Sugar Life
Fatima (Steins;Gate song)
There's a lot more songs I have modded into the game, but those are the ones I play the most.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Would you mind seeing if there are any Xenoblade ones?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine There probably is. I don't know any Xenoblade songs. Also, stupid question, but is Xenoblade on Steam?

EllaTheQueen6

Ok, so, I'm currently eating mandarins and I swear I just almost choked on one. I thankfully got it swallowed so that I only had to deal with choking on the juices instead of trying to dislodge juices and a piece of fruit.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Xenoblade is made by Monolith Soft, one of Nintendo's first party studios. Unlike the other 2 console makers, Nintendo doesn't put their games on Steam, which kind of makes sense, but still sucks. Some of this information might be wrong, but Xenoblade is definitely not on Steam.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@Scooby-Doo Awwww. So I gotta wait till I get a Switch.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko It really sucks, I mean, I don't have one either. How much money do you normally get for your birthday, cause it might be a good idea to save up for it using that.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

EllaTheQueen6

@Scooby-Doo I usually get 100 dollars from my aunt for my birthday, and that's about it. And I usually buy manga or clothes or snacks with that money.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well, I just got out of a soul-destroying game of scrabble.
Also, wait, you have some interest in it? Yiss!
Try listening to One last you, Drifting Soul, A Step Away or Where We Belong, sometime those are some of the vocal songs from the series.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko A switch lite apparently costs $199 straight from Nintendo, so you could probably get one cheaper from somewhere else. And if you waited for November or some other common sale time, there'd probably be another $20-$30 cut off the price. Course, that's if you were fine with a lite model. Bearing in mind that you would have to wait 2 years or so to get one without spending any money, you would probably run out of stuff to do. Maybe put aside half, and spend half, but that would add 2 years. You can probably disregard all this, I doubt it's useful.

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo Ah, but with anime pirating sites, a weeb would not run out of things to do for a good long while.
@EllaTheKawaiiNeko You're fine with me calling you a weeb, right?

EllaTheQueen6

I'll just wait till I get a job to get a Switch, cause I can't stop myself from blowing all my money on manga, and I want a normal Switch not a lite. Speaking of Switch, I might go back to my aunts soon, she's gonna dye my hair purple.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That makes sense, I can understand someone not getting a switch lite. I can also understand spending all your money on manga. I prefer anime myself, but I do have a fair few volumes. Purple is a nice colour, too.

EllaTheQueen6

@Eagly Breaking Bad best game soundtrack

TeaCatherine

@Eagly You what?!

Edited on by TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

@Eagly Dude I don't watch Breaking Bad. I want to one day, though.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Yup, seems about right.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That was a reference you'd doubly not get then, I don't watch it either but from what I know it's about drug dealing, Bana is a nopon (look it up) from XC1 and XC2 that's basically a drug dealer, hence the joke.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic