Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,401 to 64,420 of 68,300

Keveseunie

Keveseunie wrote:

My TV still hasn't been delivered and I'm getting very frustrated.
First time I order something from this particular shop and they're using a delivery service I've never heard of before. Three days in a row I contacted them after the delivery failed to come through. Today, I threatened to cancel the order altogether if it doesn't get delivered by the end of the day.
They're going to contact the delivery service and try to get them to deliver the product today, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Well, got a phone call they won't be able to deliver today... so I cancelled the order and made a new one from a different online store. Hopefully this time it'll be delivered tomorrow as promised. Fingers crossed.

Yes, Eunie's the boss!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6743-9539-7390

Eel

@Fizza they made a happy meal for adults, with a collectible toy intended for adult audiences. The toy is a plastic figurine in a blind bag.

I assume the adult part of the toy is the “surprise mechanics” aspect of the blind bag.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1Pineapple

@Keveseunie The request has been accepted

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion

"To dream the impossible dream to fight the unbeatable foe to bear with unbearable sorrow and to run where the brave dare not go."

StarPoint

Oh goodness there's gonna be another emulation argument in the Steam Deck post now.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Splatoon 3
Crosscode (PC)
Monster Hunter: Rise (PC)

Kermit1Pineapple

@StarPoint You can emulate things even on a calculator. Steam Deck's no different in my opinion, if it can be done it will be done.

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

"To dream the impossible dream to fight the unbeatable foe to bear with unbearable sorrow and to run where the brave dare not go."

StarPoint

@Kermit1 Yeah I am fully on the side that emulation is legal and ethical. But dear me I do not want to get into another argument with someone about it

Currently playing:

Splatoon 3
Crosscode (PC)

Kermit1Pineapple

@StarPoint ya, it's still very 2 sided currently. Starts Singing

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

Fizza

Well, after seeing everyone else get into the Halloween spirit, I may as well toss my witch's hat into the ring as well with perhaps the most Halloween character I've ever seen. Trust me: if you've played a certain duology, you know.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
The Owl House is so good you guys omg
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Kermit1Pineapple

@Fizza boo. this is not even my final form.

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

StarPoint

@Fizza I am on that chapter right now!! Just met that character in fact

Currently playing:

Splatoon 3
Crosscode (PC)

Fizza

God the internet in my house is getting really bad. We've had stormy weather for the last few days but it never outright affected our wi-fi until now. Worst thing is twofold: not only is all my schoolwork accessed using wi-fi but I've yet to buy my spooky Halloween games for the year in Inside and Limbo from this eShop sale and, with two days remaining, it's going to be a race against time to actually grab them if this keeps up. Guess I'll report back here whenever I can? It's going to be a nervy weekend.

blindsquarel

I should really stop slacking off and start my English work in which I have five hours left until it is due.

Currently Playing: Pokémon white
“ who dares to stand up to Vandal Savage, destroyer of worlds”
“ Leonard Snart, Robber of ATM’s

Fizza

@blindsquarel Learn from my mistakes....

Kermit1Pineapple

@blindsquarel Made you look. Good luck with the English work.
Untitled

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

blindsquarel

@Kermit1
Thanks, it shouldn’t be to hard, just finding sources for a research paper.
@Fizza
This is actually a good week for me. It is pretty surprising my grades are good because I slack of a lot.

BruceCM

Esmeralda Tusspells, @Fizza ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Kermit1Pineapple

@BruceCM That sounds like a spell that would make puppys.

Currently playing:

#TeamSlime

Tyranexx

I'll likely join in on the Halloween avatar spirit in a few days...once things calm down a bit and I can find something online I like. XD This weekend is fairly busy, but next weekend will be the killer.

@blindsquarel No prob! I got a bit wordier than intended, so apologies. I do bodyweight exercises for strength but should probably think about shifting to weights before too long. I intentionally keep trying to make the routines harder. I might try incorporating resistance bands soon. I was/am admittedly pretty anti-gym even before the pandemic for various reasons, and I don't really have a good place in my home for a weight lifting area. I usually speed walk outside or on treadmills (been throwing in some jogging lately too) and go up/down stairs at work for my cardio. Though I gotta be a bit careful to not jar my right knee due to hyperextending it the summer I graduated high school.

@MarioLover92 Thanks! XC3 was a fun enough ride that I'll surely go back to it before long for the post-game stuff. Ironically I DID bake brownies, but they're admittedly intended for my haunt group this evening. I'd send you one if I could...and if I trusted the mail system more. The live action Lion King is worth a watch for the effects, but the animated film is much better. My first personal system was a GBC, followed by a GBA SP a few years later; the former was a gift, but I bought the latter with accumulated b-day and Christmas money lol. I've had at least one version of every handheld Nintendo released since. Our family didn't have an actual TV console until a Wii showed up one Christmas when I was in high school.

Currently playing: Ys Origin (Switch), 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

blindsquarel

@Tyranexx
I can understand not wanting to do stuff due to injuries. I tried for half a year to convince myself to not rope calf’s anymore after my second ACL tear. Luckily I didn’t make that choice.

blindsquarel

I had to expose a loophole in my schools submission system, but I got all my stuff in on time. Reminds me of the days when I waited until the last week of the term to do all my homework . Fun times.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic