Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,381 to 64,400 of 96,487

Kermit1doesmath

@Tyranexx Tomorrow I'm getting a Dagwood (sandwich) to be my last solid food for a while.

Today my brother got braces and he looks completely different now. Kinda funny how me and my brother's teeth things are only 1 day apart.

dysgraphia awareness human

StarPoint

@Kermit1 ahh, removing wisdom teeth was no fun for me. It was a unique experience being high off of the stuff they gave me, but once that wore off, it was just painful. Hopefully it’s relatively painless for you, though. It should only last for a few hours, anyway.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Sunsy

@Eagly Fun to go on about the stuff you love. Some good in-depth critiques out of that.

@Tyranexx I remember I use to see geese on the way to greet mom when she use to get off work. There's a bit of a walk, so I would help her to the door. I also remember geese at my mom's doctor's office and one of the local Walmarts. Sounds like a nice variety of birds. I should try to post one of my pictures of the deer who stop by.

@MarioLover92 Yup, it was Kid Cat.

Yeah, usually if I see amiibo while I'm out and want it, I'll try to pick it up as I see them. It's the only way I can get amiibo normally. That's how I got a Roaslina one. Went to Target for an errand, they had one left, and just bought it. I miss Toys R Us, they had the best selection of amiibo (and awesome character stuff too).

Sounds like me, I think it was even less I played. I played a bit, but didn't have time to put into it like I wanted to. Yeah it came with Master Quest.

@blindsquarel Meanwhile, I need to put up Christmas lights in early November. I usually put the outdoor lights up early to avoid putting them out when it's too cold, then turn them on after Thanksgiving. That does sound like a nice room.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

@StarPoint Nothing will be as painful as the pain I had 2 years ago. I'd go more into detail but it's probably not NintendoLife safe.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Sunsy
I’m fine with Christmas in November. I wait to celebrate, but I don’t mind it. But before Halloween is just way to early.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

blindsquarel wrote:

@Sunsy
I’m fine with Christmas in November. I wait to celebrate, but I don’t mind it. But before Halloween is just way to early.

Yeah Christmas in November I’m totally cool with. I view the month as a hype month, because that’s when you really get that Christmas air, then they start selling all the Christmas stuff, and with Christmas stuff comes awesome Christmas flavors! And air! And er, flavor!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

Eagly wrote:

Ghostbusters theme > Addams family theme >>>>> monster mash
Fight me

No, I won't fight you, you're correct.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

Snatcher wrote:

blindsquarel wrote:

@Sunsy

Yeah Christmas in November I’m totally cool with. I view the month as a hype month, because that’s when you really get that Christmas air, then they start selling all the Christmas stuff, and with Christmas stuff comes awesome Christmas flavors! And air! And er, flavor!

I don't like Christmas in November, my birthday is in November and I would not like to get one present for two holidays.

EllaTheQueen6

So, what're y'all doing today?

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Waiting for tomorrow and searching TUBI for odd movies for my marathon.

Sounds fun. I'm doing schoolwork, and some kid in my class watches Highschool DxD and I'm a bit scared for them.

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
I’m sure you have probably seen it, but if not, try Napoleon Dynamite. It definitely fits the odd description.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Sunsy

Busy morning, did some chores, and prepared chicken tenders for dinner tonight. Now the wait to cook begins, so probably going to play a game or something.

@blindsquarel I usually start early with outdoor decorations and shopping in November, mostly in event we get a snow storm in December. I also start with music and some movies early, especially since there's a lot of movies and specials to go through, and I wait all year for the music, so I start that early and end it late.

@Snatcher I agree. For me, it's more because of the weather in December, so I start decorations and shopping in November, in event there's a snow storm. I don't want to travel in that, as much as I like looking at snow. Will also start with music and movies/specials in November too, I wait all year for that stuff.

@Eagly Indeed, being spoiler-free is always the hardest, thank goodness for the spoiler tag.

Haha, same, I like starting the music early because I wait for it all year.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Oh, it's not like that. I still exchange gifts with mom on Christmas Day. It's more like "the weather gets really cold, so I have to set up lights outside early" kind of feeling. Usually they go up, but go on after Thanksgiving.

Will admit, I do start music and movies early since I wait all year for it. Rarely listen to Christmas music outside November-mid January, if I do, it's usually on my Trolls playlist with all the soundtracks from the movies and holiday specials.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

@blindsquarel @EllaTheKawaiiNeko I googled it. It's an anime. 4 seasons wow.

Yes. Do you see why it's not a good thing for a 7th grader to be watching it?

EllaTheQueen6

Sunsy wrote:

Busy morning, did some chores, and prepared chicken tenders for dinner tonight. Now the wait to cook begins, so probably going to play a game or something.
@blindsquarel I usually start early with outdoor decorations and shopping in November, mostly in event we get a snow storm in December. I also start with music and some movies early, especially since there's a lot of movies and specials to go through, and I wait all year for the music, so I start that early and end it late.

@Snatcher I agree. For me, it's more because of the weather in December, so I start decorations and shopping in November, in event there's a snow storm. I don't want to travel in that, as much as I like looking at snow. Will also start with music and movies/specials in November too, I wait all year for that stuff.

@Eagly Indeed, being spoiler-free is always the hardest, thank goodness for the spoiler tag.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Oh, it's not like that. I still exchange gifts with mom on Christmas Day. It's more like "the weather gets really cold, so I have to set up lights outside early" kind of feeling. Usually they go up, but go on after Thanksgiving.

Will admit, I do start music and movies early since I wait all year for it. Rarely listen to Christmas music outside November-mid January, if I do, it's usually on my Trolls playlist with all the soundtracks from the movies and holiday specials.

Oh, that makes sense. Yeah, I usually put the tree up after Thanksgiving.

EllaTheQueen6

Sunsy wrote:

Oh, that makes sense. I usually put the tree up after my brithday (Nov 6) or Thanksgiving, depends on how lazy I am and what mood my mom is in.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic