Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,781 to 61,800 of 96,534

Snatcher

@Kermit1 when you say mod do you mean hacking it? Or just adding stuff on to it?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Maxenmus

@Kermit1 Homebrew involves pirated games though, which is against the rules...

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Eel

Feel free to mod it and that, but I’m afraid any “learning resources” you’ll have to find on your own.

Don’t worry though, they’re not that hard to find. I modded an old 2DS myself (to use it to create backups of my physical DS games), and it was just a matter of following instructions.

Though do know there is the risk of bricking your console, so I would avoid experimenting on your only/main system.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

I keep my 3DS and NDS games and machines stay original.
No hacking, no jailbreak.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Maxenmus That's my issue with SMT V as well. I had played Persona 5 before getting SMT V and it felt like it was trying to mimic certain parts of that game. The supposed emphasis on characters that SMT V had felt extremely weak, and completely disjointed as far as gameplay and cutscenes went. The story wasn't very interesting either, and really lost its way at the end.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Maxenmus

@TheJGG Yeah, it's a shame. I actually finished Persona 5 a long time ago, so I didn't really notice the difference until just now, when I looked back at SMT V. I don't think it's a complete disaster, but at the same time, you can kinda see how Atlus is starting to lose faith in the SMT mainline titles and want to cash in on the Persona hype instead (which is unnecessary as all the previous SMT incarnations have consistently been solid titles except for ONE black sheep, SMT:IV Apocalypse). I think Atlus just needs to let the SMT team do its own thing from now on.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Snatcher

@Kermit1 here ya go https://www.reddit.com/r/Roms/comments/o7a5e5/nintendo_3ds_xl...

Is anyone else going to play multiversus tomorrow? I’m not sure if I said this already Lmao, but I’m vary hyped!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
My hype is on Youtubers Life 2 PS4.
I have reached Silver League (got more than 100,000 subscribers) so far.
The money maker was from uploading videos of gameplay / live streaming / unboxing, etc.
I have experienced two games with similarities in gameplay style like Story of Seasons but with different activities (Epic Chef, Youtubers Life 2).
These games are pretty interesting for me as I have a lot of experiences from playing Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons games.

Anti-Matter

Maxenmus

@Link-Hero True. My mistake. The reality is that people are using it for piracy very often, so I automatically associated it with piracy.

Maxenmus

KateGray

@Rambler Hey, my friend wrote this!!

Update on my weekend cooking plans: I did not, in fact, have any time to do a fun food project. I forgot that I had work to do, and a Dungeons and Dragons session, and a 15km bike ride planned. A fun weekend, but no all-day food prep!!

Now that Ghost Trick and Paper Mario TTYD are on the Switch, I have no purpose in life... EXCEPT TO ASK FOR FANTASY LIFE ON THE SWITCH!!! YEAHHHH BOIIII

Twitter:

jedgamesguy

They added Daisy to Mario Strikers LOL.

That ends the internet apocalypse that began when she was first missing from the roster. Helps her artwork and design are both absolutely sick.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Rambler

It's the hottest it has every been at the moment, so everything is tinder dry.
It should be going back to normal temperatures tomorrow, but there have been wild fires in continental Europe, and the health services are stretched here.

Rambler

Kermit1doesmath

I wish I could send some of this Cape Breton rain over to London and all of Europe

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

MarioVillager92

Sending my best wishes to everyone affected by these fires. It is indeed scary...hope you're all doing well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I'll never block you, I really enjoy reading your posts, I'm sorry I don't comment on all of them it's just that I'm normally busy in the moment. Time zones got to love em.

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
It's okay.
Btw, I still playing Youtubers Life 2 on PS4 and I found there were some real Youtubers like PewDieDie, LaurenZside, Crainer, etc have been featured in the game and they really looked like the real person. They are the part of the storyline of Youtubers Life 2 where there were a lot of weird stuffs happened and you can learn their reactions after finishing their quest. Their reactions can be used for reacting gameplay recording, live streaming, interview to get better recording quality.
I can say the game is as interesting as playing Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons which you will do daily activities by recording & uploading the videos for your money source depend on how many subscribers you have, taking photo on certain places then upload to InstaLife (Instagram in the game) to get more subscribers and likes depend on what trendy things happened on certain days, befriend with the peoples like Harvest Moon games (the peoples have their birthday, their likes and dislikes things, request based on their heart level) and you can marry some of them.
Sounds interesting ?

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic