Posts 61,681 to 61,700 of 62,917

Kermit1

@TheJGG We all gotta start somewhere lol

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@korosanbo idk ask NintendoLife, it takes a week (or two) for it to fully change I guess

(also I'm changing that thumbnail... soon)

Edited on by Kermit1

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Very cool, I actually like the stuff Sega's own shop offers. I also got a Super Sonic glass from the shop, mom surprise me with it. She's on their mailing list, so she finds out whenever they have a sale or an offer.

@korosanbo @Kermit1 It takes awhile for the site to update avatars on the front page of the site. Not sure why. I had my old one on the front page when I changed to this one.

Sunsy

Kermit1

@Sunsy NintendoLife still be on those old 2008 forum servers lol

Edited on by Kermit1

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

@Kermit1 Wouldn't know the underlying tech or servers Nintendo Life is on, but I do know one thing...

"This is Kermit the frog, reporting to you from..." clicks "...nevermind, I'm just chillin' today."

Sunsy

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 I admittedly didn't have the best time with the SNES entry because of the difficulty lol. Though my general impatience with racing games came into play too. I'd be willing to try out a modern entry though!

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter @Tremblucay Is someone talking about James Webb Space Telescope.😠 I am DYING for them to start pumping out images. JWST's power and infrared capability is going to make ground breaking discoveries and make history. We're going to see sh*t we've never seen before. It's so exciting. Although, I believe the first images will be of Jupiter, or some planet in our solar system. They're going to use the ifrared to look at the stripes of jupiter, I think.

Nasa says this is where new images will be posted:
https://www.nasa.gov/webbfirstimages

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

MarioLover92

@Sunsy That's awesome to hear. I'd like to get more stuff from the Sega Shop in general at some point. Though I'm not sure when exactly. Right now I'm looking forward to the Genesis Mini 2 in regards to Sega products.

@Tyranexx Yeah that'd be cool! The newer games, F-Zero X and GX, are quite a bit different from the SNES original, since they've got fully 3D courses and a different boosting system, where boosting depletes your vehicle's energy. So there's a risk-vs.-reward factor there. FZX is on the Wii U eShop and NSO's expansion pack tier, while FZGX just stayed on the GameCube. Both are great, but I'm more of a GX guy personally.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

chapu2006

GUYS SPARKS OF HOPE LEAKED ON UBISOFT'S WEBSITE.

Edit: nvm, I didn't see the article. Sorry everyone.

Edited on by chapu2006

Hope you're having a good day.

Mioaionios

@WoomyNNYes
Jupiter is indeed one of the 13 early science programs but we don't know the schedule, which program comes first. The Wikipedia page lists the Jupiter program as the 12th but I'm not sure those are ordered correctly.

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Anti-Matter

Speaking about planets...

Untitled

My fictional RPG Heroes from Planetary Xavior, Mercury. He is a Hybrid of Ice Ninja and Alchemist. His elemental power is Ice. His weapon are Ice Arm Cannon and Ice Daggers created by his Left hand. Also, his Vizor can detect all foes Nearby even in the darkest or foggiest place. He's very smart, the youngest heroes but his attitude is very snobbish.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Sunsy

That Direct Mini! Pac-Man World RePac, Sonic Frontiers, and Persona? Sign me up!

@MarioLover92 Same, I saw a new Amy shirt there, but I don't know when I'll be able to get that. Especially since I recently got some new Trolls shirts for the summer. I always peek at the Sega shop, in event of a sale or something.

Dunno about Genesis Mini 2 merch, I remember they did some system merch. I do wish they did more Puyo Puyo stuff. They had a nice shirt of the main characters, but it was womens only. The mens shirt was just the logo, but I like wearing characters themselves.

Sunsy

Vortexeo

Oh god, Nier Automata and Persona 5 both launch in October...This is about to be Live A Live and Xenoblade 3 all over again 😭

Ugh...I just want to play Xenoblade 3 :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Fizza

@Vortexeo AND MARIO RABBIDS OH NOOOOOOOOO.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Eel

Wait what?! A PacMan World remake?!

Hah I actually bought the PS1 version a while back, on my Vita, it’s a fun game. Will definitely get the remake.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vortexeo

@Fizza So many games not enough time 😭😭😭

Ugh...I just want to play Xenoblade 3 :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Kermit1

I thought I'd share this... please @ me if this video is private I need to work out the kinks of having a YouTube channel.

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

MarioLover92

@Sunsy I didn't watch the actual direct, but I gotta hand it to them...it looks like they've got some great announcements going by Nintendo Life's front page. The three you've mentioned all looked great, and I especially want Persona 5 Royal - now I no longer have to get a PS4! Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope looks great too, and we're getting a Mega Man Battle Network collection, which is what I've been wanting for quite some time!

Oh I meant the actual mini console itself, not the merch. I probably could have explained it better. Yeah, I'm the same way, I like having actual characters on my clothes, not just a logo.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
Lol, is that something frogs like to do? Make random videos?

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Sunsy

@Eel I'm happy for this one, I played Pac-Man World 2 on GameCube, but never played the original. Heh, I was one of the few who liked Ghostly Adventures on Wii U.

@MarioLover92 Hope you give it a watch, the Direct Mini didn't disappoint in my book. Then again, I was that one guy who liked some of the other Direct Minis. I like Puyo Puyo 2, SMT V, and World of Tanks Blitz, those were in the older Direct Minis.

Oh ok. I agree, it's more fun to wear the characters you like rather than just a shirt with a logo on it.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic