Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,681 to 61,700 of 96,472

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
About Skylanders, used to be I have no interest at all with Skylanders games until in year 2021 as I keep collecting PS3 games, I tried to expand with the games I have never played before but still following my gaming rules so I dared myself to try Skylanders games from Spyro's Adventures and Swap Force on PS3 and they were pretty good in term of gameplay.
So I continued to get all Skylanders games I can get from my country and I have collected almost every Skylanders games, just only need Skylanders Giants on PS3 and the portal for Trap Team, then my Skylanders games are complete. (From Spyro's Adventure to Imaginators. Imaginators was the rarest and the hardest to find).

Oh, I have some interest with Frog games such as Frogger games on PS2 & NDS, Time on Frog Island (upcoming games on multi console machines) despite I don't have the games yet but I will try to get Time on Frog Island on PS5 version.

The Frogger games on PS2 era were quite interesting, but only one Frogger game I found have different genre (3D platformer style) instead of Frogger style platformer by hopping one step for each movement. These are the gameplay of Frogger games with two different styles.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Psst...
Don't tell anybody if I played 3DS games during my sleeping time at 2 am. 🤫

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza
Hawaiian pizza is a pizza originating in Canada, and is traditionally topped with pineapple, tomato sauce, cheese, and either ham or bacon.
Untitled
I'm super hungry now.

@Anti-Matter I need to play one of those NDS Frogger games, I have no excuse now with my ** card.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I won't if you won't tell about me listening to music till 4:30 am every night. (really though it's a problem for me lol)

Sunsy

@Snatcher Indeed, and in some cases, older games can be played online still. Especially if they're games where players can host the servers (this was common in old PC games, you choose host games and anyone can join via IP address).

@KateGray The odd pizza toppings reminds me, there use to be a pizzeria I went to that had tortellini pizza. It was basically a white cheese pizza, but topped with cheese tortellini. It was surprisingly good.

@Anti-Matter It's cool you have a variety of games you like, if I'm not interested in a game, then I'm not interested. Sorry. I play a variety too, some games are popular ones, some are mature, some are cartoon tie-in games with characters I love, and some could be obscure or even lesser known classics. I love a game called Twinkle Star Sprites, which is both an obscure and a lesser known classic game.

Upcoming games, I don't have too many outside Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope (playing the first game has me interested now), Smurfs Kart, Pac-Man World RePac and Sonic Frontiers. Still hoping a Direct might reveal more that interest me.

That's ok, if I play a good cartoon based game, I'll let you know. Honestly, it's not common to see others into cartoon tie-in games. I mostly play them because I do like said cartoon game is based off of. For example, I played My Little Pony A Maretime Bay Adventure because I loved My Little Pony: A New Generation and Make Your Mark. I played Smurfs Mission Vileaf because I love the Smurfs. I played Trolls Pop on mobile because I love Trolls (DreamWorks, OG Games, please make a proper Trolls game, this fan will pre-order it!). Playing games featuring favorite characters has always been a thing I like, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Oh, about Smurfs Kart. 😯
I really hope the game developed by the same developer of Smurfs Mission Vileaf as the game looked great not just only from graphic aspect but also from gameplay and technical aspect (stable fps, faster loading time, etc).
And I really wish Smurfs Karts will get PS4 / PS5 version as I will pick the PlayStation version as possible to make my games library quantity between Switch and PS4 / PS5 are balance (not too many games on one machine).

I still keep wait and see for Pac-Man World Re-Pac as I have never knew if Pac Man have ever get 3D platformer style games in the past. I still prefer the Pac Man design from Wii era than the PS2 era in my opinion.
Not sure about Sonic Frontiers as I still have bad experiences from classic style Sonic games from Sonic Generations PS3 and Sonic Lost World 3DS. I'm not sure I can enjoy Sonic Frontiers given by open World style and Sonic was still have to dash and make quick chain reactions from the latest trailer. I'm afraid the game will left "difficult to play" sensation as I tried to like the game but always concern about the gameplay that possibly will not click with my ability.
Recently I heard about Sonic Frontiers didn't have lives system so you can continue the game indefinitely like Super Mario Odyssey (No Game Over screen, correct me about Sonic Frontiers if I was wrong) and I heard a lot of Sonic fans didn't like that features. I mean, granted the game became easier for newcomer from my logical sense.
Have you played Sonic Frontiers ?

Yeah, I still keep my eyes for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope as I can see Rabbids became less annoying when they got right roles. I wanna pick Rabbids Party of Legends too as it looked as interesting as Mario Party / Raving Rabbids 2 with Chinese outfits Rabbids characters. It was crazy, before that I don't even like Rabbids for their ugly looking and disturbing behaviors but after I played Rabbids games on Wii, I became getting along with Rabbids games. Other Rabbids design looks great on Sparks of Hope as I can see more diversity Rabbids design with their different roles and they looks less annoying than classic Rabbids games.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

All this food talk’s making me feel super hungry…

No time to waste!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Tyranexx

Pineapple certainly belongs on pizza...with the right ingredients. Basically Hawaiian and fruit pizzas. The only things that don't belong on a pizza in my book are green olives and bell peppers. I'll eat the latter when they're grilled, but something about the juice mixing with the cheese just does not sit right with my taste buds. Picking them off does nothing as a result. Funnily enough, I don't mind hotter peppers like banana peppers and jalapenos. /shrug I'll literally eat about anything else, though I'm not the biggest fan of pepperoni but can tolerate it.

@Anti-Matter Yeah, it makes sense that Youtuber's Life 2 would run better on the PS4 since it's a more powerful machine compared to the Switch. The latter is a technical marvel for what it is, but at the end of the day its portability and affordability mean some sacrifices had to be made. Sacrifices that have paid off going off of how successful the Switch is.

I'm a relatively new Kirby fan and am gradually playing through some of the games in the series. I haven't played any of the Switch games yet outside of the Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo, which I did enjoy. I'm going to put the full game on my Christmas list. In fact, I haven't played any modern entries outside of that demo yet; I played both Kirby Superstar (SNES Mini) and Kirby's Adventure (NES/Wii U VC) ~2-3 years ago and have worked in both Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Dream Land 2 (3DS VC, both originally on the Game Boy) and Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land (GBA/Wii U VC) in recent months. I'd like to play one of the 3DS entries soon, probably Triple Deluxe.

@ogo79 You can re-boex the boots, but maybe a more comfortable size wouldn't hurt either.

@KateGray I like trying new things, which includes all of those delicious-sounding pizza combinations.

@MarioLover92 Yep, many Xenoblade bosses and unique monsters (heck, even some normal monsters) can be HP sponges. Part of the fun is trying to rack up big numbers in combat to watch their health meters fall like crazy lol. It can be quite a challenge, especially if your party is underleveled.

On the Mario Kart waves: To be fair, it really had been forever between the DLC on the Wii U and the first wave on Switch. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

NeonPizza wrote:

Blur-ray

From now on that's what I'm calling Blu-Ray Blur-Ray

I LOVE mirror mask btw

Anti-Matter

Kermit1 wrote:

Tortilla pizza is a quick yummy lunch, all you need is:

a tortilla

pizza sauce

veg. of your choice (I like green peppers on mine)

other topping of choice (like chocolate sauce and marshmallows or pickles)

put it in the oven for 6min on low heat

or microwave for 6min

Now you are done enjoy, I do enjoy a good tortilla pizza from time to time.

Chocolate sauce for making pizza? 😦
Will it burnt when you bake chocolate sauce in oven?

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I was (kinda) joking about that. lol

Now that I think about it, chocolate sauce would burn if put on a pizza.

Kermit1doesmath

@NeonPizza I LOVE Mirror Mask because it kinda reminds me of Labyrinth (I LOVE Labyrinth soo that's a good thing)

There will never be anything like it again. But I think that's cool, not everything should be the same. Like Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream both good but for different reasons and the only thing they have in common is that their ice cream.

Kermit1doesmath

Okay even though this is a few months away I'm starting to do maths for getting a PS Vita

The cheapest I might be able to find are around $127 CAD to $156 CAD

AND the memory card the PAIN in buying a Vita and the BIG turn off for me buying one.
the best memory card prices I've seen are $83 CAD and $53

so my total would be without tax is: $210

Then once I buy one I need games so add $60 CAD (without tax) as my game budget.

SO mu total is: $270 CAD without tax!!! (and that's not even final)

@Eel I'm starting to go back to my pre Switch state of mind, this is what I feared I've even priced a PS4 to see if the price matches up with my total it's more expensive but it will last longer than a Vita (hopefully)

I think I need to step back and breathe a little and forget about buying one for now.

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79 You can re-boex the boots, but maybe a more comfortable size wouldn't hurt either.

im glad somebody is finding my boots funny...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mioaionios

For some reason I have Septerra Core on my mind the last couple of days.
Anyone remember this hidden gem from back in the day?
It was pretty unique because it was one of the few JRPG-style games on PC.
Would love to see a release on Switch. A good remaster would be the dream, but I'd be happy with a straight port as well. Probably never going to happen though.
Untitled
On that note, Monolith Productions (not Monolith Soft) were the publishers of that game but they were also the developers of some of my favorite games on PC, especially Blood and Get Medieval. The former was one of the goriest 3D shooters at that time and the latter was basically a very polished clone of Gauntlet.
Untitled
Untitled
There are so many games from back in the day I'd love to play again if I had the chance.

Mioaionios

KateGray

@Sunsy I always think that white pizza sounds amazing — the toppings are always incredible — but I just can't handle the blandness of it most of the time. I miss the tang of tomato!!

Now that Ghost Trick and Paper Mario TTYD are on the Switch, I have no purpose in life... EXCEPT TO ASK FOR FANTASY LIFE ON THE SWITCH!!! YEAHHHH BOIIII

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic