Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,681 to 45,700 of 96,526

porto

@Tyranexx I like it a lot I look forward to seeing the real deal once you fix it.

I have a question. I primarily use my laptop for this site, and I know quite a few of the emojis used.

Is there any others? I'd like to use them if possible.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Eel

If you have windows 10, you can right click on the text box to bring up the usual context menu, and there's an option to add any standard emoji from there.

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

porto

Bummer. I have a MacBook Air. Thanks anyways.

porto

BruceCM

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ’‹πŸ±β€πŸš€πŸ±β€πŸ‘“πŸ±β€πŸ‰πŸ±β€πŸ’»πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸŽπŸ˜†πŸ€”

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

WoomyNNYes

Eel wrote:

If you have windows 10, you can right click on the text box to bring up the usual context menu, and there's an option to add any standard emoji from there.

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

Ok, @Eel. Now just don't go bonkers with emojis 😠(πŸ€ͺ) Just playing with ya. Hmm, my windows 10 doesn't offer that. Granted, I'm using Firefox. Are you using the new Edge browser?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Tyranexx

Kinda proud of my sister right now. She only breaks out her DS for trips and doesn't normally game outside of traveling and the occasional bout of Wii Sports these days. She's playing WarioWare: Touched! right now! The cart used to be mine, but I gave her that one and a couple of others a few years ago before I moved out.

@Apportal The final produce won't look much different; I'm just gonna have to play around with how Amaterasu is pictured in the frame. She's a bit cut off right now. This one is done with : sweat_smile : Btw, just get rid of the spaces between the word and colons.

I was searching for something autumn-themed this time around and wanted to use a different franchise besides Pokemon for a change.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy I have the VHS copy somewhere too, just don't remember where it ended up. It is on YouTube though, so I can see it on there for a nice dose of nostalgia. Out of curiosity I did look up the DVD version and last I knew, it's mega expensive (I'm assuming it's because it's on YT). A lot of old Nintendo games went up in price too, at least the popular ones - I've noticed that while browsing my local retro game store. Even VHS copies of Disney movies cost a pretty penny, perhaps even more so!

Not sure if you've heard of it, but there was a Mario anime movie as well. That came out shortly after the original Super Mario Bros. came out, and it was only in Japan. If you're interested in it, it's also on YouTube with subtitles. I did enjoy it quite a bit.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

porto

Thanks for the help guys They say 20 some
year-olds are the tech-savvy people but I’m still confused for the most part.

Edited on by porto

porto

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Huh, I did not know it got redone, but I am glad it did.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ogo79

seeing in one thing, but coming in contact is another.
trust me

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ogo79

@Wavey84
sold my entire retro collection. got tired of the clutter.
all the rare nes, snes, famicom, super famicom, japan/and pal region sealed ps2 games, saturn, dreamcast, sealed gba, ds, genesis, homebrews, all the retro systems, the 5 million earthbound complete in box games i had, little samson, medium samson, power blade 1-2, all that taito crap, you name it.
now its someone elses pain in the butt to try and sell these days. im good.
someone will have a blast making huge forts out of earthbound and little samson boxes.
it gives me time to play the things i actually have time for. and appreciate.
one of the first things i did for myself was get rid of physical.
and sought out digital. hell, i even gave away 3 bloodstained backer keys.
i predicted long, looong ago all these retro youtube guys were gonna get burned out, and now little by little they are rather pondering selling or they are selling their stuff. adult timelines come into play.
ive been working on this whole thing for a few years. it took a few years to sell it all as well.
i hooked some people up on here, but 99% of my collection, one person bought it all.
and you know what? i dont miss a thing.
just felt like throwing this in here.

the_shpydar wrote:

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yeah, when prices go that high, the cheaper option ends up being digital. I ended up buying Shin Megami Tensei IV digitally on 3DS because of price.

I think this might be the first time I've ever heard of a Mario anime. Maybe I did see it a bit about it because I looked up Peach at one point and maybe saw a picture of what she looked like, but never looked into it.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

Recently i found my villagers on ACNH like to sing in group in front of Resident Service.
I recorded their performance with some different songs when i caught them singing together.
Sometimes duo, sometimes trio.

Edit: GAAAH...!!!
I got stung again by Scorpion when i was exploring my island ! 😫
I think i will get paranoid to walk alone at night due to scorpion attack. 😟

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

porto

Welp.

Today’s the day I put my pool up.
Good times.

Edit, I don’t know why my logic was like this, but I meant today I took it down. I guess I meant I put it up, in a sense where I.. oh never mind.

I took it down today, alright?

Edited on by porto

porto

WoomyNNYes

@Apportal August 30th? haha I'm not going to point out how summer in the northern hemisphere started a while ago πŸ€ͺ. Are we talking about a grand 3-4 foot high inflatable pool, or a more substantial construction? If it is circular above ground pool, it's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

porto

@WoomyNNYes haven’t been in it in forever. Putting it up this afternoon. Is August 30th bad? That’s what my friend said the best time is.

Also, it’s not inflatable. It’s the real deal. Just, above ground.

Edited on by porto

porto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic