Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,581 to 29,600 of 96,481

bimmy-lee

@ReaderRagfish - Welcome back. Sorry the other community got dramatic. Please weigh in on Pizza Hut when you have a moment.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish I love drama! And welcome back! We’ve missed you.
@ThanosReXXX cuz Ancient Greece, naked people. “Our Anus”. And thanks, she also said she’d pay more in the early fall when we get more rain if she needs more cuts, and would pay extra for hedges and such. And she just bought me 3 Starlink toys 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Speaking about planets...
Uranus
Untitled

Neptune
Untitled

My original creations from Planetary Xavior. 😎
They are RPG heroes.
They are brothers (Uranus is elder brother, Neptune is young brother)
They have different elemental.
Uranus is Wind elemental while Neptune is Water elemental.
Uranus weapon is a Giant Boomerang that can transform into Anti-G board when it folded.
Neptune weapon is classic Tridenth.
Oh.... Nothing wrong with Neptune picture.
He can breathe in the water.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I like the outfit for Uranus!! Did he lose an eye in a battle? Neptune is cool too, I’m just not a big fan of underwater heroes like Aquaman or the water kid from Captain Planet 😁

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
Oh... About my Uranus.
Since i created the whole concept of my Planetary Xavior, well...
Uranus' right eyes got injured after he protected his young brother Neptune from sudden attack from foes toward him when they were still teen.
Uranus patch his right eye ever since.
Uranus and Neptune have very intimate relationship as siblings.
Uranus is a quiet guy, tends to wandering alone, he's a soft spoken people.
Neptune is very kind, smart and handiful but when he stays near of Uranus, Neptune will tends to follow his brother Uranus wherever he goes.

Oh, i still have other Planetary Xavior heroes.
They are represent All 9 planets, included Pluto as the secret character.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw...
Mercury
Untitled

Venus
Untitled

Earth
Untitled

Mars
Untitled

Jupiter
Untitled

Saturn
Untitled

Pluto
Untitled

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

I didn’t learn about Papa’s until college, and then I ordered it a lot. Haven’t had it in a while, but it was always solid, consistent pizza. The garlic butter was the highlight. I always asked for extra. I liked the bread sticks a great deal too.

limby-bee was a jerk.

rjejr

@GreenJeans Are we playing the "What 2 words frighten you the most?" game? I don't really keep track of what goes on in here unless someone asks for my opinion.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

HobbitGamer

@rjejr I’ll play that!!
Fire Ants

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Hello weekend! Yesterday evening was completely nuts; I only came home at one point to eat since I didn't want to rely on fast food. XD I shoved in a couple of errands, some PoGo (more on that in a sec), and went to a late showing with a friend and his family to see Godzilla: King of the Monsters. It wasn't a bad movie - I'd watch it again - but I wouldn't buy it either. Ken Watanabe especially shone in this one.

I was supposed to meet someone yesterday after work to drop off some props and costumes I and some others borrowed for last weekend. They messaged me that they'd be late, so I went into a nearby park to spin a couple of stops in Pokemon Go and nab some 'Mon. A Cresselia raid was going on at the only gym in the area. Lo and behold, people were actually there raiding! There IS a Pokemon Go FB group in my middle of nowhere; turns out I was just hanging out in the wrong places at the wrong times. XD

The best part was that the Cresselia that I nabbed off of that raid was shiny.

Anyway, now I'll be catching up on the forums here. I didn't get to some of my internet rounds yesterday since my day was completely nuts. The good news is that, barring the drug test I'll have to take on Monday, I'm pretty much done with the paperwork for my new job for the time being.

@ThanosReXXX @bimmy-lee Haha, yeah. It makes no logical sense, but I half expect when getting back from even a brief trip that my house has burned down, something might've malfunctioned horribly, or something else. I take necessary precautions by having the post office hold my mail, not leaving anything on other than the essentials, and making sure the neighbors I trust know that I'm gone and will keep half an eye on my house.

Heck, I'm sometimes apprehensive if I even see a plume of smoke coming from anywhere near my house (usually someone burning something).

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

rjejr

@HobbitGamer That answer is only allowable if your from Texas or one of those 3 Mexican countries. 😂

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

NintendoByNature

Well Adam Sandler live was alot funnier than I thought he would be. Used to love his movies years ago.

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - I saw a clip from one of his shows a few months ago, and I was really surprised at his level of commitment and the production quality on stage. It was a big, loud, crazy show. Looked like a LOT of fun. He could easily be mailing it in at this point in his career as far as live shows are concerned, but he’s going all out for the crowd. I’ve always liked the guy. Some of his comedy and movies maybe haven’t aged as gracefully as some others, but the man is a genius, and he’s unquestionably legend status in the world of comedy. I used to listen to What the Hell Happened to Me in my Discman so my parents wouldn’t hear it.

limby-bee was a jerk.

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - The planetary fighters are cool. I think I like the bird fighters a bit more. Have you made progress on Arnold Schwarzeneagle? I would like to see him.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee he was such a big part of my childhood from SNL to billy Madison and happy Gilmore. I remember me and all my buddies used to swing a golf club like he did in the movie. Big daddy was classic, loved anger management. Then all of a sudden , I stopped enjoying his movies sometime in the early 2010s. I can honestly say he was one of my favorite actors of the 90s and 2000s. And alot his content gave some nods to his old movies and there was even a Chris farley tribute which can easily make you emotional. It was pretty great overall.

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

So on a whim I picked up SAO Hollow Realization. It's not gonna turn any heads but I have been having a lot of fun. I just reached the first major boss and the game spent like a minute explaining how raid bosses worked, and since I had fought several optional bosses that were moderately challenging I got pumped for it!

And proceeded to utter annihilate it so fast it only got off a single attack. An attack that missed. Then it died faster than most ordinary enemies... I think I am just a little bit over leveled. lol

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic