Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,781 to 28,800 of 96,551

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Ugh, worldwartoosoon. I probably will need to change the plugs and wires at least next month, after they've been through all that lean/rich nonsense with the bad PCM.
But, my bills this month are paid, I still have money, and Saints Row is paid for and picked up at lunch tomorrow.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

Had 9 bucks cash on me which i never do. So I paid the extra buck and got a 10 dollar eshop card. rubs hands together and prepares for all the games dropping in May and June

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Ah, better enjoy Capcom’s Resi

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Morpheel wrote:

Welp there goes another gaming youtuber to the yikes list.

Psst... I have bought Youtubers Life OMG switch version last 28 April 2019. 😀
I choose to be a Musician Youtuber first.
Later i might try a Gamer Youtuber, but even on the game i still Nintendo fanatic. I saw there are some "Nintendo" machine parody on Youtubers Life. Since i still prefer Nintendo machines, i will try to review "Nintendo" games as many as possible, avoid any "Sony Playstation" machines parody despite i still like PS2 machine in Real life. 😉

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Today is Goku day, thankfully i'm wearing this Goku Black shirt since it was on a chair for quite some time now.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

One wrong poke of that spoon and you got milk everywhere

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

That looks like something that would be cooked in a dark alley.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

New Capcom trilogy, composed of the games Resi, Dent, and Evil.

For those of you who have played them, would you say Fire Emblem Warriors is better or worse than Hyrule Warriors?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

On the switch, yes. Fire emblem wins.

Hyrule warriors dx left me with a bad aftertaste, only because of how careless they were with that release.

Fire emblem warriors is overall better polished, although I do like the characters and setting of hyrule warriors better.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go outside alone.
Wear this!
Untitled

Anti-Matter

AxeltheBuizel

I'm so hyped for Detective Pikachu tomorrow. Between this and the free first season of My Hero Academia they are giving out on the PlayStation store it's gonna be a good weekend for watching stuff!

AxeltheBuizel

klingki

@AxeltheBuizel I saw Detective Pikachu last night. I thought it was just ok. Seeing all of the Pokemon was fun, and Ryan Reynolds is as charismatic as usual, but the plot was just kind of meh to me. Still worth seeing though if you’re a Poke-fan.

klingki

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Ah, okay. I must have missed that then, because I was in early, when there weren't that many comments yet. Glad I got out before it turned sour, if your and others' reactions are anything to go by.

But yeah, in general, we have unfortunately been able to establish that the internet somehow always brings out the worst in people, not even allowing us to have a specific personal taste or opinion anymore, or heavens forbid: liking something that the others don't...

@Morpheel So... What happened with what YouTuber, now?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish Could have only been one of two people that could have posted that picture.
In that regard, he never fails to disappoint...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

MarioVillager92

Fun fact: The Sega Ages menu music is a slowed down remix of the Mega CD BIOS theme. I can't believe I just noticed it yesterday!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic