https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

...Shpydar has been elected governor of NintendoLife

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

WarioIsTopTier

I just discovered you can put the Joycons on the Switch backwards so the screen faces away from you.

Nobel Prize please.

WarioIsTopTier

WarioIsTopTier

@Meowpheel I'm just imagining what would happen if you tried that with ARMS. That's an argument waiting to happen.

WarioIsTopTier

Luna_110

Yay, I finally got my ISP to upgrade me from my ADSL, 4 MB speed internet connection! Maybe now I won't suffer when my Mom is watching Netflix and I'm trying to play online.

As for cats.... I welcome our cat overlords. They're cute, so I won't protest them.... much.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Ryu_Niiyama

Tyranexx wrote:

: I did say it was pretty widespread, meaning multiple states. Humidity is a big factor where I live, too. I've heard of people who live in Phoenix who think it doesn't feel quite as hot there as it is here due to the humidity difference.

North Carolinian that moved to AZ and yes I can vouch for the dry heat being much more pleasant than humid heat. I can still wear a sweatshirt out here with no problems. The locals though are melting; I'm pretty much the only person doing yard work on the weekends in the middle of the day in my neighborhood. The dust storms and lighting storms (sans rain) and the very random rain (and the flash flooding which would have taken a hurricane where I'm from) is a bit much for me to get used to though. Ah well, I like it otherwise.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tasuki

@Ryu_Niiyama I don't know when I was in NYC a few weeks ago, I found the humidity more tolerable then the dry heat of Cali. But maybe that's just me and I am odd.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

Well, I'd imagine that NYC is a bit cooler than most places in California... Then again, California isn't all that hot to begin with.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

The most humid place I've been to is New Orleans, hands down. It takes almost no effort for your shirt to be saturated (while standing in the shade, mind you) within a couple moments.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

The most humid place I've been to is New Orleans, hands down. It takes almost no effort for your shirt to be saturated (while standing in the shade, mind you) within a couple moments.

yup.
its the one place you can be and have a sweat soaked shirt on and get carjacked 56 times in a row
all within 5 minutes.
gotta love the culture

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

@Meowpheel Not that hot to begin with?? I hate to see what hot is for you lol. In all serious unless you are in the Bay Area California can get pretty hot. Generally NYC is suppose to be cooler then Cali, but when I went a few weeks ago they had a heat wave there and temperature was in terms 90's that week which wasn't all that different from Cali.

My Backlog

Eel

Hm well, according to google it's currently 10°f hotter where I live compared to L. A. California, and its a pretty regular summer day in here... The worse I've seen it go is 46-48°c, if I remember correctly.

I'm sure there's hotter places in the state as a whole, though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

Putting that Elgato capture card off for a while, since I'll be leaving for a week next month anyways. I'm still getting it, but for now gonna grab a couple of smaller (also unimportant, lol) things...For one, I wanna support Plague Inc's board game...so I'm getting that. I heard that if it gets enough popularity then they may release expansions for it. (since the base game only has virus and bacteria) Anyways it looked interesting, and has a lot of good ratings.

I'm still going after the SNES Classic as well, wish me luck on that. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ogo79

i know what yer thinking folks
yes its really me
id type more but my hand hurts from signing autographs too much last night at that game convention
maybe youve heard of it
its called the sexy retro gamers convention
needles to say there was a contest but it got cancelled when they heard i was going to enter it
i mean come on theres no competition
every year its the same thing
sexy retro gamer award goes to ogo79
being beautiful doesnt just happen overnight
oh wait

the_shpydar wrote:

Luna_110

@Meowpheel
46 to 48 Celsius?! That's insane! The max temperature we get here in Santiago is 36 to 38 C in summer, and that's already terrible. I don't think I would get out of my house with temperatures over 40 C!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Eel

Well, these are quite rare.

According to Google, the worst this week will be 37°. With most of the week's maximum temperatures going between 34-36°.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Tasuki

@Meowpheel Summers in Cali tend to be in the 90s most of the time with occasionally hitting 100s. Still anything over 75 is to hot for me.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic