Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,604

Kyloctopus

Post Battle Analysis
I'm not terribly sure how the attack system works here. But I'm sure @Prof_Clayton knows what he's doing.
@ALinkttPresent swipes the first attack of the season on veteran @Sir_Anthony
Anthony loses almost half of his damage leaving the Swagnote Penguins a bit worried that with a few weeks they will lose the gentleman.
A fictional photo of @Sir_Anthony Untitled
@SirFrancisBakon and @GrooseLord leave with over 10 damage taken but they aren't out, and thats what matters.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Betelgroose

They obviously must consider me and sirbaconstein a threat

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

GamecubeMan

Cool, I just earnes Support Level C with one of mah "battle buddies". Fire Emblem Awakening reference for da win!!! >:]

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Right that down Clayton, good idea on my part! >:]
Support Levels should be used and abused.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

S#&*

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Prof_Clayton

Everyone, don't think anything of the first week, it has almost nothing in common with the final results.
@Kylo Thanks for the analysis.
I see where you're coming from, ACNL probably isn't helping my test grades. xD
@ALinkttPresent No, just one puzzle. :3
@GamecubeLad That would be way too complicated. ._."

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@ALinkttPresent I'm unsure, this is certainly getting off to a rocky start. As soon as I find and add the 3 subs they will come out; not the same day though of course.
Also @sir_Anthony I'm sorry you're having a repeat of last year.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Namco

i got the message guys... You're all scared for me! >:3 But it wouldn't be smart to (try to) kill me, really! you would regret it

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

ALinkttPresent

@sir_Anthony We know. You'll rise from the dead and kill us all like you did last "year".
I'm glad the puzzle hasn't come yet since the power just came on after about an hour of the creepiest weather I've ever seen.

Edited on by ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

Prof_Clayton

Still looking for subs, any help is appreciated.
If by Thursday there are not enough, I may have to resort to sending the puzzles to the team leader or something. D:

Welcome to my signature.

FriedSquid

Um, is there still one more spot left? I guess if you guys are desperate for another player, maybe I can suffice. D: Dunno really what you guys do or what the SBL is but I'm available.

EDIT: Okay, I read the OP (I just wanted to let it be known that I was available before I studied the rules on more time) and I think I understand the rules pretty well. (I knew it was a puzzle battle or something along those lines, just wasn't 100% sure of the rules) So like I said if you still need another player, I'd be happy to play, so long as I don't hold back my team D:

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

ALinkttPresent

@CaptainSquid Welcome to the Swapnote Battle League! Now there are enough people to make six full teams, and the delays we've been having will hopefully cease. If you know two people willing to sub in for other players temporarily, that'd be a big help too.
I look forward to meeting you on the battle field.

ALinkttPresent

Kyloctopus

Welcome to the games Squid
There is one thing Clayton didn't mention in the rules. This is blood-sport. Don't come crying to Clayton if one of your tentacles get sliced off by Randoms .

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.