Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,604

GamecubeMan

Ugh, my puzzle solving skills will be put to the test! Btw what is the indication that the next round has begun?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Late I need a FC from you, unless you posted it somewhere and I can't find it. ._." Not even on your BL. Everything else going smoothly so far~
@Groose_Lord @ALinkttPresent You can both relax for about 30 minutes right now, go watch some Spongebob. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Betelgroose

@Prof_Clayton who needs Spongebob when you have Animal Crossing New Leaf!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Prof_Clayton

@Groose_Lord Good point.
@GCL In thread it'll be announced, as well as on BL and you will get the actual Swapnote~
I have everyone but @SirFrancisBacon @Gustoff @mariobro4 and @Late as of now. Any help with their FCs is appreciated as searching on a 3DS is taking a while. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Captain_Toad

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Groose_Lord Good point.
@GCL In thread it'll be announced, as well as on BL and you will get the actual Swapnote~
I have everyone but @SirFrancisBacon @Gustoff @mariobro4 and @Late as of now. Any help with their FCs is appreciated as searching on a 3DS is taking a while. D:

I already got you Clayton.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Prof_Clayton

@ALinkttPresent Thanks! You are really o top of things today~
Now I'll be able to get the question out~
Just something to clarify @KingOfEvil and @GamecubeLad: You will both be on different Groups because @KoE @Devious and @Fire-Mario all share a 3ds. As such you all need to be different groups. Since @Devious is Group A, @KingOfEvil must be B. So @GCL will be A. @KoE is still the leader, just needs a seperate group for these reasons. :3
@All Swapnote is just about organized, question #1 coming soon. :3

Welcome to my signature.

Betelgroose

ALinkttPresent wrote:

@Prof_Clayton We all know you're playing Bird Mania 3D. Shouldn't you be making that puzzle?

I already got it do a letter check

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Captain_Toad

Looks like i got a letter too. Time shepards?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ALinkttPresent

Looks like staring at the 3DS didn't work. I got it though.
@Prof_Clayton I thought you were going to post here when you sent it?

Edited on by ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.