Forums

Topic: SNW opens in 2020, Mario movie releases 2022

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Toy_Link

@CurryPowderKeg79
It will open at a later date at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Florida.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Toy_Link
Looks like an Universal’s Epic Universe (a.k.a Universal Orlando’s third Park) announcement is coming tomorrow. Maybe, we’ll have some Super Nintendo World news.

Toy_Link

First concept art of “Epic Universe” with labels attached to each area. You can see both a Mario and DK section in the Nintendo area:

Matthew010

So after watching GameXplain's video, I was inspired to do my owm research. I found a much higher quality version of the image and it clearly is Super Nintendo World.
Untitled

In the main area, you can see long question mark blocks and regular blocks at the back and in the suposed DK area, minecarts can clearly be seen on the track. The large building beginning in the main area and extending further back is clearly Bowser's Castle - it's black and it has turrets. Here's a labelled version of the image.
Untitled

Matthew010

kkslider5552000

1. That image reminds me way too much of a PS1 Final Fantasy cutscene.
2. I really hope it isn't as Mario dominant as everything I've seen about it. Like I realize there's not much point to use resources on...I dunno, Star Fox attractions, but they still have stuff like Zelda and Animal Crossing among other things that are actually popular.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BabyYoda71

Heh heh, I won’t comment on the Mario movie.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Toy_Link

USJ's opening has been allegedly been delayed to 2021:

porto

Does it count if you resurrect your own dead thread?

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Toy_Link

Apportal wrote:

Does it count if you resurrect your own dead thread?

What do you mean by this? I'm not competing or anything, just saw some news and wanted to bring it to the attention of this community and the other 10 SNW threads (created by one person lol) were all about when the Hollywood location would be opening up.

porto

@Toy_Link your last post was July of 2019. That's almost a year since your post today. Mods don't like it when people resurrect threads older than 6 months, but I think there's an exception if it's your forum. I also know what "one person" you're talking about

porto

Toy_Link

@Apportal
Post #8 was from July of this year, and it's still a relevant topic with all products from the Universal partnership being upcoming.

Shhhh, make sure you don't ask three times when the Hollywood version will open or you might summon them.

porto

@Toy_Link oop, silly me. Sorry I didn’t mean your news wasn’t important, I just thought the dates meant it was a dead thread. My apologies.

I heard if you stand in front of a Mirror and say “Super Nintendo World” 3 times they appear and barge you with questions about Super Nintendo World. Just a legend tho

porto

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic