Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies up and kicks Slicers face, Ducklett"How dare you say that, you better talk, or else this webbed foot will keep kicking you in the face, you think you can harm my love, well you got another thing coming" Sheldon"Ducklett, we got this, go over there and play with Riolu" Ducklett"Sure, that sounds like fun" Ducklett then goes over to Riolu to play with him, Sheldon"Well, we do have ways of making you talk, please, just talk now and you will not get harmed"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

slicer: im gona rip your face off in your sleep! lance: ... hes pretty violent.... vipers voice: yep, well sheldon, causes sheldon to grow keiths claws time to use some force.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then places on of his claws on Slicers face, Sheldon"It would be best for you to start talking right now, you see this claw, well maybe right now, I should be called Slicer, tell us what we want to know, or else.........well, it won't end pretty for you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

slicer: ... how irksome.... the way to get in is a key stored in every lavenders heart, you take it to an underground path under the radio tower and unlock the gate to the kingdom from their vipers voice: forces sheldons hand to thrust into slicers heart killing him and pulling out this key, he then removes the claws good work, we move out there tomarow! falls into deep sleep for the night - lance: .... so tomarow it begins then... sleeps for tonight

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah..........ok, goodnight I guess" Everyone then goes to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy, Pete, and the rest of there Pokemon wake up, Guy"Well, goo morning everyone...........huh, what's Pete doing?", Pete"If you must know, i'm cooking everyone breakfast" Sheldon, Guy and the rest of there Pokemon then eat Pete's cooking, Guy"Wow man, this stuff is really good..........huh, Sheldon, why are you eating the Pokemon food?" Pete"Well, I saw him fusing with his Ducklett, so maybe that's why he likes it, or it could be that I cook Pokemon food so well, that even Sheldon is eating it", Guy"Really, let me try some of that Pokemon food", Guy then takes some of the Pokemon food and eats some" Guy"Wow Pete, even your Pokemon food is great" Pete"Is it really that good?", Pete then eats some of the Pokemon food as well" Guy&Pete"This Pokemon Food really is great!!!!" Guy and Pete then continue to eat the Pokemon food, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, why are those two eating Pokemon food?" Sheldon"I don't know, I guess they saw me trying one piece of your food, so I guess they wanted to taste it as well", Ducklett"Well of course, this Pokemon food really is good, that's why I wanted you to try some" Sheldon"Well, they saw me eating just one piece of Pokemon food, so I guess now they are eating the rest of the Pokemon food" Ducklett"Both of them are such Pokemon" Sheldon and Ducklett laugh and everyone continues to eat, ???????"Once I get that jewel, you'll be sorry"

I got to go now, i'll be back later.

TsunamiSensei

Breaking the fourth wall I have to go play in a concert for my school's band. I'll be back around 8:30 EST.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Revives Thread

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break x-x busy tonight, so i wont be on untill tomarow.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Hello?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - hello

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King Ducklett's here.

TsunamiSensei

Reporting for duty, Sir!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, what's gonna attack us now?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Maybe some sort of elemental warrior?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - or maybe today will be peaceful?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, i'm gonna go out and explore now, i'll be back" Guy then heads off" ???????"Great, now that he's alone, he still is holding that jewel, I can sense it", Sheldon"Yeah, probably"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.