Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,620

CrimsonFire

No, I'm out of cash because of other games(looks at Sonic and Pokemon).

,.....but i might get both or one of them for Christmas.

RR529

Don't have a Wii U, so no SM3DW for me.

As for ALBW, I'll try to get it (or M&L:DT) for Christmas.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Rezal_Knight

My gaming budget is enough for about 1 game a month,a Wii U costs about the price of 8 games. . .Looks like I wont be buying games for around 8 months,sooner is the Wii U gets a price drop this side.

Rezal_Knight

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5121-9849

Jani-Koblaney

Neither. I'm waiting until I can get a good price on either one. I don't feel like spending how much money on games that I'm still iffy with.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

8BitSamurai

WTV_94 wrote:

Neither. I'm waiting until I can get a good price on either one. I don't feel like spending how much money on games that I'm still iffy with.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

RevolverLink

No, sadly. I'll likely get A Link Between Worlds for Christmas, but I do not own a Wii U, so Super Mario 3D World is a no-go until I can rectify that.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SubBronze

Just got Link Between Worlds in the post. I haven't got a Wii U yet, but 3D World will be one of the first games I get for it along with Pikmin 3.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

jump

Zelda, I haven't got a Wii U.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

ultraraichu

I'll get both, along with the new Mario party game and Wii party U or Pikmin 3. Toysrus is having a buy one, get one 40% off sale. If I calculated it right, I should save $40 for the 4 games

You know now that I write it out in the post and on paper, the deal looks less enticing. I may have to rethink my choice from $200 to $160 before tax.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

DreamyViridi

I was thinking about getting Link Between Worlds today but I might wait it out and ask for it as a Christmas present instead. Depends on what happens later this year really.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

bezerker99

I preordered A Link Between Worlds so I'll be picking that up in about an hour. I wanted to get the Zelda 3DS XL but I'm not trying to make myself absolutely broke here just before Christmas I have to start buying presents .

Also, I'm off work until December 2nd so I'll have plenty of time to kick back and enjoy this title. I'm so looking forward to it!!!

SkywardLink98

Not planning on it. Don't own a Wii U, and I have mixed feelings towards A Link Between Worlds. One of it's big hooks appears to be nostalgia, but I have none for A Link to the Past. Heck, I got bored playing it the first time about a year ago. Still need to get back to it.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

RoryLee

Both. I downloaded Zelda last night, and I'll be downloading Mario tonight when I get home.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RetroChaos

They both look fantastic, but if I hada Wii U I'd choose Super Mario 3D World.

RetroChaos

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6785-3864 | Nintendo Network ID: Retro-Chaos

AlGator

I picked up Link Between Worlds at lunch. I can't wait to start it up in a few minutes!

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

e-love

I'm waiting until Christmas, as I said they were gift ideas for my family~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GuSolarFlare

RevolverLink wrote:

No, sadly. I'll likely get A Link Between Worlds for Christmas, but I do not own a Wii U, so Super Mario 3D World is a no-go until I can rectify that.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TheKingOfTown

Both for Christmas

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.