Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 8,464

Birdman

A few times. I can't remember any specific incident, but I'm pretty sure it's happened before.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Blaze

Birdman13 wrote:

A few times. I can't remember any specific incident, but I'm pretty sure it's happened before.

Also, can't wait for Question 100, I honestly can't imagine what's gonna happen!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

JayArr

I was walking across town with some friends one winter and a lady was carrying a cake and balloons to her car. She slipped and went in the air and came down the cake fell ontop of her and the balloons floated off. My friends all froze and I started laughing. Well the woman jumped up and marched over to me and got two inches from face and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUU************ YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" At that point I lost it. I started laughing so hard I fell over into the snow and was laughing so hard I almost passed out. I guess the woman was so raged it looked like she was gonna stomp on me so my friends dragged me off.

I've had dozens of laughing fits but that particular instance was the hardest I laughed in my entire life. I am so glad I was the right place at the right time that day. Nothing funnier in this world than the pain and torment of others. =)

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Link977

Major let down...

Question #100: Anybody know anything cool I could do??

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Tasuki

How bout question 100 if you can give anything out for a prize for a contest what would it be? Just an idea.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link977

Tasuki wrote:

How bout question 100 if you can give anything out for a prize for a contest what would it be? Just an idea.

Okay, what you said :3

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

bboy2970

Pssst.....Link977.....Maybe you could just limit it to people with a backloggery in their sig and PM the user there :3

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Tasuki

bboy2970 wrote:

Pssst.....Link977.....Maybe you could just limit it to people with a backloggery in their sig and PM the user there :3

Yeah but than that wont be fair to the people who dont have a backloggery. I think the only way he can do that is if he did it from his own website.

Anyway if I could give out anything for a contest prize I would give out cold hard cash. Its the perfect prize than the winner can get what they want with in the limit of the prize money and I wont have to worry about people complaining on winning something that they dont like.

My Backlog

TeeJay

A lifetime supply of cherry flavored lint.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

theblackdragon

A lifetime supply of cherry-flavored, banana-smelling, apple-looking, dryer-heated lint.

@Link977: all joking aside, if you really want, what you could do is as Tasuki said — open yourself up to hypotheticals, e.g. 'what kind of prize would i want for winning a contest' and then host the contest elsewhere. most people around here have backloggeries (and if they don't yet, they can always sign up for free since registration has reopened), and contests/game marathons are a common thing for users to do there, so it would probably go over well. it's your call, though — NL just isn't the place, I'm afraid.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

theblackdragon wrote:

A lifetime supply of cherry-flavored, banana-smelling, apple-looking, dryer-heated lint

Who would eat lint??? Yuck.

although I did have dryer sheet flavored bread before

My Backlog

TheDarkDee

Tasuki wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

A lifetime supply of cherry-flavored, banana-smelling, apple-looking, dryer-heated lint

me too

TheDarkDee

FonistofCruxis

Tasuki wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Lint is bread in the US? In the UK its a chocolate.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.