Forums

Topic: PowerPuff Girls 2014

Posts 21 to 40 of 97

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I wonder if the TV Puppet Pals will somehow be brought back when they make this movie.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Marks

Y'all are crazy, the art is beautiful! I wouldn't mind the old or the new art style.
I'm so happy.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Arianabtd

I was ABOUT to say heck to the yeah...

But redesigned Power Puff Girls, kinda scares me a bit.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Marks wrote:

Y'all are crazy, the art is beautiful! I wouldn't mind the old or the new art style.
I'm so happy.

But would you be happy if they made Professor Utonium's head a circle?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Marks wrote:

I'm so happy.

Everybody calm down.The Professor might not get a square head.
I am hopeful and optimistic that this will turn out great (even though the redesign does scare me a little.)

BadKitty

PowerBuff Guy's is better.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RR529

Oh no! Why won't they just die already? If they weren't bad enough already, then they go and manage to screw it up even more (that awful art style). Dexter is much more worthy of a reboot, IMO.

BTW, all my hate for this series purely stems from the fact that I refused to watch a "girl's cartoon" as a kid, so don't take my comments too seriously, lol

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iwanttodie

Emeralds wrote:

RowdyRuff Guy's is better.

FIXED

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

MercifulLemon7

I wonder what the special is going to be a about. And is this just going to be special or a new series? Since their was a special for powerpuff girls in 2009. Either way i'm very interested how this turns out, even tough i'm not a fan of the art style i'm happy that the show is at least returning.

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

The_Fox

Some great cartoons have had hideous art. Duckman, Home Movies and everything anime (I kid, calm down) are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

CrimsonFire

Actually my 3 cousins(they're brothers) were making fun of the littlest brother for liking PPG.
I told them that they were dumb because PPG is awesome and just because the main characters were girls doesn't mean guys cant watch it.
Then I made them watch PPG on Boomerang

Edited on by CrimsonFire

turtlelink

Some series should just stay dead tbh. Ed Edd n Eddy ended before anything bad happened to it and the Mother series ended with a bang. PPGs was good but, idk bout this art style.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Undead_terror

What's wrong with the original artwork?, WHY MUST IT CHANGE TWICE! you can almost say this (has swears)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Actually my 3 cousins(they're brothers) were making fun of the littlest brother for liking PPG.
I told them that they were dumb because PPG is awesome and just because the main characters were girls doesn't mean guys cant watch it.
Then I made them watch PPG on Boomerang

Agreed! Good point!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Kyloctopus

I find no problem with the art style from what I've seen. In fact this one makes it less cutesy and more appealing to not only me, but probably a majority of the new generation who was born in the early 2000s.
As long as they don't change anything drastic, like the recipe to the powerpuff girs.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Marks

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Marks wrote:

I'm so happy.

I know that won't happen, they'll make his head so sharp it'll cut diamonds.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Tasuki

If they were going to bring them back why dont they just bring out the Japanese anime version out here, I am sure that would get good ratings here.

Untitled

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.