Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 3,190

GamerZack87

Everybody's disappeared. Maybe we should finish-up...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Let's call it a day. Tomorrow, we might finally be able to really get into the second arc (we were heading for Yoshi's Island in the second episode...never mind...)

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Great job everybody! And congrats to you, StarBuddy, for helping us make the 100th page

CHINK

Punny

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was having dinner a little bit late tonight.

I'm back (for the moment)!

xAlias

Missed it again... Is there, like, a schedule for episodes?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Xkhaoz

Wow, page 100. But I'm going to try to get post 2000!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TKOWL

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I couldn't get to the last couple of episodes. We're really busy right now...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

I'm here, but no one else is...

GamerZack87

Present.

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP awakens inside a large room, without windows or doors. The Brains mentions that NP has been asleep for twelve hours, and NP stands to his feet, fully refreshed; he even thanks The Brains for letting him get 'a little shut-eye', and then reaches for his Power Coin, but finds it missing. It seems that The Brains is in possession of it, and The Brawn has his GW Horror, misusing and abusing it and saying, 'ooh, what does this button do?', seemingly mocking NP but really just trying to work out what that button does. The Brains says to NP that he'll play fair, and neither he nor The Brawn will tap into their Powers. He gives the Coin back to NP and tells him to morph. Once he does, The Brains sprays NP with a concentrated yellow mist, telling him it'll stop him from using his Powers as well. Then, The Brains instructs The Brawn to take NP in a one-on-one fight. The Brawn proves to be really strong, NP unable to keep up with his moves as he can't perform any hand-to-hand manoeuvres without his powers. NP decides to try and avoid The Brawn's attacks and it works for a time, but eventually, The Brawn manages to pin him down. The Brains stops the fight and makes comments about NP's (lack of) prowess without his powers. He tells NP that there are new foes in the Kingdom, and that he'd better be ready, because they could appear at a moment's notice. The Brawn returns NP's GW Horror, before both he and The Brains teleport from the room. NP regains his powers and teleports from the room.

Back at Gadd Lab, Gadd says to NP and Twink that he may have found a breakthrough for changing the babies back to normal, but it'll take some time. At that point, a small, yellow star bounces from the lab and lands next to a green-capped baby (StarBoy). StarBoy eats the star and a cape appears. He giggles and begins to race around the room, up the walls, across the ceiling, and straight into the jaws of a Piranha Plant...which pops! After a short while, the Star wears off and StarBoy returns to normal. Gadd says that maybe the Powers work differently for babies, and that these 'Mini Stars' might provide new abilities to the infant Rangers that could help stop the threat of Bowser's 'The Brawn' and 'The Brains' warriors.

Let's finish this episode so we can finally get to Yoshi's Island (and so you can finally return to normal tomorrow)!

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot
Argh, where's NP? I can't take care of 9 babies by myself.
Xkhaoz throws a ball at Hoot
Ugh, what now?
Me wanna be big boy
We'll figure it out sooner or later.
ME WANT BIG BOY NOW!!!!
Xkhaoz breaks a vase
Hey! No breaking things!
Xkhaoz starts to cry again
Argh, where's NP?

Edited on by Xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy is still playing with the Luma plushie that Twink gave him

Twink: "Awww, that's so cute."

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Hoot calls NP's GW Horror
Hello, NP? Where are you?

StarBoy91

Twink: (Hope NP is all right)

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Hoot
NP! Pick up! Where are you?
Xkhaoz throws block at Hoot's beak, settign off his Razor Beak
Hoot acidentally breaks a window
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH. I'm going outside for a flight.
Hoot goes outside

StarBoy91

Twink: "Professor! Are the babies' lunches ready?"

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Me is hungwy.
Hoot is flying outside
Man, an owl is not made to take care of 9 human babies...

yay, 2000 posts!

Edited on by Xkhaoz

StarBoy91

Twink: "I'll try to prepapre something."

Twink goes to prepare warm, bottled milk for the babies

To each their own

GamerZack87

Meanwhile, in a top-secret location...

NP: "...wha...what's...that......coming...towards..."

"What's that coming towards me?"

NP looks at the object

"Is that...a bird riding a magic carpet?"

The carpet flies towards NP, then ascends into the air. It then flies back and forth a number of times before descending and flying back the other way

"What is going on in this place?"

Just then, NP hears a nasally, muffled voice behind him

???: "You're not getting any further, Wnda!"

NP turns around, and an egg hits his face

NP suddenly sits up

NP: "Whoa, that was a weird dream!"

NP looks at his surroundings...it's a large room with dark green bricks, no windows, no doors...no distinguishing features whatsoever, apart from a number of lights in the ceiling and some ventilation

NP: "And it just keeps getting weirder..."

NP rests his hand on the ground at his hip...and it flies into the air

NP: "YEOW! Sharp!"

NP looks down at the object. It appears to be a large piece of the shell of a giant egg. Half of it is white, the other half bubblegum pink

NP: "It looks just like the egg from my dream..."

NP picks up the shell fragment, just as The Brawn walks over and snatches it, crumbling it to dust right before NP's eyes

Sorry, I just updated the Rangers' bios, adding their Psychic Powers to their descriptions.

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.