Forums

Topic: Our Game Won't Work Because...

Posts 141 to 158 of 158

Anti-Matter

Our Game Won't Work because... They said so.

Anti-Matter

StuTwo

Our game won't work on Switch because Bethesda have set the bar for ports unfairly high.

Our game won't work on Switch because - just looking at the size of it - we believe that Nintendo must have used powerful magic in its creation and our boss is a Christian.

Our game won't work on Switch because all of our market research suggests that people will never pay even a slight premium for convenience.

Our game won't work on Switch because - even if it'd possibly run today the console will look really quaint 5 years from now.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Anti-Matter

Our games won't work on Switch because you have to get Three Talisman from Three Outer Sailor Senshi: Space Sword from Sailor Uranus, Deep Aqua Mirror from Sailor Neptune & Garnet Orb from Sailor Pluto. You must combine those three powers of them to reveal a Holy Grail to make any games working on Switch.

And no need Silence Glaive, because you can destroy Nintendo Switch and Universe.

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

@StuTwo
Our game won't work on Switch because winter is coming.

We were going to put our game on Switch but then we took an arrow to the knee.

Our game won't work on Switch because we heard acid dripping hippie Nazis are involved with the platform and our ethics department tells us we can't condone such things.

Our game isn't coming to Switch because the staff keeps playing Doom on some tablet thing in the conference room instead of working on it.

NEStalgia

StuTwo

NEStalgia wrote:

Our game won't work on Switch because we heard acid dripping hippie Nazis are involved with the platform and our ethics department tells us we can't condone such things.

Our game won't work on Switch because PewDiePie might stream it.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Zyrac

Our game won't work on Switch because if you're playing outside you won't be able to download the day one patch that makes the game actually work.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Namco

We can't bring our games to the Nintendo Switch because we turned our developers copy we received from Nintendo into a tv remote. Oops.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

NEStalgia

We can't bring our games to Switch because our games are actually just annual reskins of a 14 year old code base, and that's too old to support Switch. And we can't update the code base because we fired everyone that knew how during the massive wave of layoffs and studio closings when we had to "increase shareholder value." It's our hope that hardware architecture never changes. Ever. At least not until we can emulate the one our code base supports. Which is 14 years old.

NEStalgia

GrailUK

Our games won't work because Supermetaldave64 was wrong and the console they work on has not been announced yet.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Anti-Matter

Our games won't work on Switch because.... you inserted ps vita cart into Switch.

Anti-Matter

Haru17

Our game won't work on Switch because it only runs on PS3s. Literally only PS3s. If you played it on PS4 you're seeing things. The Switch can't run PS3 games, duh!

Don't wake up, don't get up, don't get out there.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

KryptoniteKrunch

We're not bringing our game to the Switch, because it will probably sell more than the other versions combined and we don't believe that's fair to the other platforms.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

607jf

Haru17 wrote:

Don't wake up, don't get up, don't get out there.

But what if I get down with the sickness?

OK I'll walk away now.

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Haru17

@607jf Do you get the reference...?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Grumblevolcano

Our game won't work because Nintendo fans will not accept anything less than 60fps which our game can't reach.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

607jf

@Haru17 no :/ my bad anyways

Our games won't work because our Nintendo porting guy that is locked in the basement didn't get fed today.

Edited on by 607jf

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

DEAD

Our games won't work because there's a tons of bees inside our studios and is stringing us as well as deleting all of our progress of our game. meaning we're not releasing our game on the switch, not even all platform!

CURSE YOU BEES!

Edited on by DEAD

I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME, WE'RE THE SAME!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.