Forums

Topic: Our Game Won't Work Because...

Posts 121 to 140 of 158

GrailUK

@Tyranexx To kind of borrow from your source of inspiration,
"...Switch owners aren't used to playing video games. Some have never played a game before."

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

LuckyLand

"Our game won't work because YOU wouldn't be able to get it working"

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Anti-Matter

Our game won't work because.... it possessed by Daimon egg (from Sailor Moon S) and the victim who has Pure Heart Crystal touch the game, the game will transform into Lady Gaga esque Daimon, snatch Pure Heart Crystal from the victim before Sailor Moon and her gangs fight against the Daimon. Oh, btw. It must be Kaolinite , who watch over from Top view.

Anti-Matter

LuckyLand

Our game won't work because King Crimson erased the time we spent working on it.

Anti-Matter

Our game won't work because....
Tellu, Witches 5 from Sailor Moon S has plugged off the electricity, killed Mimette inside the Giant screen and if you play the games, you might see her corpse on your tv.

Anti-Matter

LuckyLand

Our game won't work because the guy who had to deliver us the Switch dev kit was Ryoga Hibiki

607jf

Our game won't work because we can optimize every system but not nintendo's even though the game can run on a raspberry pi

Our game won't work because nintendo are big jerks they picked on me in high school and called my mom fat, and they will lie and deny it.

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Anti-Matter

Our games won't work because....
The games has been transformed into a Daimon (Sailor Moon S) and need Moon Spiral Heart Attack from Sailor Moon to return it into original thing.

Anti-Matter

ThomGee

Our game can't run because it has too much content for you Nintendo plebs.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

MFD

Our game can't run on Switch, because we're too busy banking on Sony's checks.

MFD

Tyranexx

Our game can't run on the Switch until you crowd-fund our insane stretch goal for it of $5 million US dollars! Backers get a free plushie, meaningless DLC, and a T-shirt at $2 million!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haru17

Our game won't work on Switch because the system does not support volumetric giant enemy crab lighting.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Zyrac

Our game won't work on Switch because we put story recaps when you load your file, and if you kept using sleep mode to stop at random places you would get confused.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Haru17

Our game won't work on Switch because we're too busy screwing up the PC, Mac, tablet, and phone versions with avaricious negligence and too few, too stupid nerfs.

Luv Blizzard, Heroes of Deviant Art

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

edhe

"When we were started working on the port, there was a loud thunderstorm, and we knew then that God didn't approve, so we cancelled it. We spent the afternoon hiding under our desks instead."

NaviAndMii wrote:

"The genie we use to port our games to other platforms says that we've run out of wishes"

Love this one.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

kkslider5552000

Because our game is less worthwhile than paying 40 bucks for Street Fighter 2 in 2017.

I'm just gonna bring this up forever, for lulz, that Capcom in fact, successfully sold a version of Street Fighter 2 for 40 bucks in 2017.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LuckyLand

@kkslider5552000 their games were that good back then, deal with it

Edited on by LuckyLand

Ryu_Niiyama

Our game won't work because our engine can't be customized...wait is that DOOM? Uh...there aren't enough buttons! You need 100!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tyranexx

"Our game can't come to the Switch because the system's internal memory can't support our 40GB-sized save files. You know, even though we're awesome at...what's that word....compression!"

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Namco

We decided not to port our games to Switch because there was a bad omen. Last week was a busy one, I was invited to three different parties, the first two parties were very entertaining but the third one sucked, you constantly had to switch dance partners, people stepped on my toes and it was an unpleasant experience. Obviously this was a sign, my team and I deciphered the message, turns out ''third party doesn't work with switch''

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.