Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

According to someone I met at the Winter Regional Championships, the only three Mega Pokémon worth using are Mega Mawile, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Blaziken (and Blaziken wasn't even allowed in that competition (not Kalos dex)). But I was using Mega Gardevoir, so... yeah.

what!?!?!? that's a lie! my Absol would be useless without Mega Evolving, Gardevoir can do a finishing Hyper Beam that will wipe out anything with Pixilate and Mega Blastoise with Aura sphere(do I need to say anything else?) every Mega evolution is at the very least decent!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

so does all this pokemon talk meen that the next contest is pokemon related, and gen 3 is confirmed?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Super_Gravy

Mega evolution just got dumb now. Everyone going be using the same Pokemon then.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

GO KITTY GO! GO KITTY GO!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

Mega evolution just got dumb now. Everyone going be using the same Pokemon then.

not really since only one Mega Evolution can be done per battle. it's pointless to have more than one Poké that mega evolves unless you use all of them but one without Mega stones

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

BadKitty

I win and don't get a prize? >:[
Well thanks for the votes~ Since my inbox was full of NL mail >:[ Glad to known you all couldn't avert your eyes away from me in a non creepy way I hope >.>
And I get to choose the next type of avatar hmm? Well then I must choose The Manliest Male Avatar! Let the manly competition commence! Come one come all do impress me~
This way we can perhaps avoid more nekkid woman pics the forum has had way too much of them recently...
Well back to work I go~ Get your butts moving and muscles bulging! >:]

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Super_Gravy wrote:

@BadKitty: Do you think Gravy is very manly?

I don't think gravy is Male, unless it has a sausage in it.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

@Shadow: If you read the post I made in the Chit-Chat thread, I haven't even beaten the 2nd Gym Leader yet. I'll fight you once my Pokemon are tough though, which should be by the 6th Gym, when most of my Pokemon have evolved, and that shouldn't take too long if you just wait a day or two~

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I guess I'm gonna need to borrow @Phillip_J_Reed 's avatar.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Jmaster49

BadKitty wrote:

Well thanks for the votes~ Since my inbox was full of NL mail >:[ Glad to known you all couldn't avert your eyes away from me in a non creepy way I hope >.>
And I get to choose the next type of avatar hmm? Well then I must choose The Manliest Male Avatar! Let the manly competition commence! Come one come all do impress me~
This way we can perhaps avoid more nekkid woman pics the forum has had way too much of them recently...

Congratulations and gg.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Wheeler

BadKitty wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@BadKitty: Do you think Gravy is very manly?

I don't think gravy is Male, unless it has a sausage in it.

And that's checkmate.

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

Is my avatar even better now?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

^great but it doesn't beat this Untitled

my Backloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

I'm entering then, since my current avatar fits, I do believe. I may change it, but I'll make sure not to change it during the voting period, but I'm keeping it Magnus if I change it anyway.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

BadKitty wrote:

Congrats on 2nd place Emmy I'll let you pick the next avatar competition, I think manly is a splendid idea. I suppose it goes without saying that I will once again win, but it's always fun to try for second place

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.