Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

I like my avatar so I'll keep it at least until tomorrow(or later I want to make a new one before changing)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Hey @BadKitty and @DreamyViridi! I have an idea for next contest! How about who have an best Gravy avatar!

Untitled

yeah we should make a "sexy isn't allowed" contest to avoid people running wild with pics....

How about Cutest couple? Untitled
This would be my avatar.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

JunkosBoobies

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Hey @BadKitty and @DreamyViridi! I have an idea for next contest! How about who have an best Gravy avatar!

Untitled

yeah we should make a "sexy isn't allowed" contest to avoid people running wild with pics....

How about Cutest couple? Untitled
This would be my avatar.

That's fine in my opinion, but I'd much prefer the coolest hero vs. villain battle avatar contest.
Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Dang... and so I get kicked off my cuteness platform... I'm hurt. Can I get a pity hug from someone...?

Seriously though, this contest was something else. It was pretty cool. Also since we can change with no risk, I'm changing too. After taking the pic, I felt I just had to! If anything, just for something different.
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

@DreamyViridi is that Nowi?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GuSilverFlame - It's Awakening's Nowi, yes. As a Mage, she gives a unique victory animation that no-one else in the game does. Cute, right? (And yes, I know the contest is over.)

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

we should make the next one a "Miiverse Screenshot" avatar contest!(though people with FE:A would pretty much win it easy)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@DreamyViridi Hugs There, there. It's okay. We can't all win, but we can all have fun and, really, that's what matters in competitions like this.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

we should make the next one a "Miiverse Screenshot" avatar contest!(though people with FE:A would pretty much win it easy)

Not enough variety for most games, Pokemon XY or Animal Crossing players would be able to have the best ones, only because of that variety.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Mickey - Hehe, thanks. I feel a bit better. ^^
You know, some of the random occurrences that happened here are funny to look back on now that the contest's coming to an end. XD

@KittenKoder - Not Pokémon X/Y players. For some reason, you can't post screens in that community...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

KittenKoder

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Mickey - Hehe, thanks. I feel a bit better. ^^
You know, some of the random occurrences that happened here are funny to look back on now that the contest's coming to an end. XD

@KittenKoder - Not Pokémon X/Y players. For some reason, you can't post screens in that community...

Crap, I haven't tried so I didn't know that. Well, that sucks. I did learn that you can't post battle video codes in there either.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

DreamyViridi

@KittenKoder - Wait, really? You can't post video codes?! That seems a bit daft... although I guess it stop others from spamming their codes that show off their 'skills'.

Mario Maker Levels

KittenKoder

DreamyViridi wrote:

@KittenKoder - Wait, really? You can't post video codes?! That seems a bit daft... although I guess it stop others from spamming their codes that show off their 'skills'.

I don't get it either, I tried posting one that was funny, destroying a team of legendary pokemon with my Sableye, and the post got removed.

JunkosBoobies

I don't use Miiverse anyway to be honest. There's a ton of rude idiots on there, plus the mods/admins of Miiverse can't even let people post anything worth posting. >.<'

@KittenKoder: Sableye is already strong because of it's typing.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I don't use Miiverse anyway to be honest. There's a ton of rude idiots on there, plus the mods/admins of Miiverse can't even let people post anything worth posting. >.<'

@KittenKoder: Sableye is already strong because of it's typing.

don't forget the accuracy of Will-o-Wisp that increased making it even stronger!

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.