Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,535

Kermit1doesmath

@Sparrow5579 Here's your Vegeta, I had a really hard time making an out-line so I'd used the photo you see on the bottom as a semi base. (mainly the hair lol)
Untitled

The reference art
Untitled

edit he looks like a pancake lol

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 looks great thank you! Never any harm using images as bases and references 👍you got the colour spot on and the shading on the necks really good 👍 he don't look like a pancake 😂 don't be harsh on yourself, focus on the positives and keep going' never give up 👍

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 wow with a mouse? I wouldn't have guessed that! I'm lucky to have a touch screen laptop with pen

Snatcher

@TheMelodiusRose I heard about the news just yesterday, thank you, for making one of my favorite manga series to date, R.I.P

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Dude that’s not bad at all, you did that just by looking at it? Damn!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

I used Sketchpad for the longest time for my art and now I just downloaded Krita and I can't go back.

I was able to do a simple image thing and it wasn't fussy like Sketchpad was.
Untitled

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 that's really good! The lighting is very good. Will have to check this krita out 🤔 nice work though 👍

Kermit1doesmath

@Sparrow5579 All I added was the yellow glow and it looks 10 times better than Nintendo's lol.

Krita is free btw

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 nice 😂
Can't beat free 👍

WaffleBoat

I am currently making an animation for school and I will post my progress here occasionally. It will take a while, but I hope I can share something here before too long.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic