Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 381 to 400 of 469

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I love windwaker! thats my favorite legend of Zelda game. I think instead of making the new Zelda like TP which got boring fast they should make like a second windwaker

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

is this thread dying now?

God loves you

Machu

I'm in the mood for lovin'. Bring it SUPERZELDAMAN.

Rawr!

tylero09

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

is this thread dying now?

By the looks of it Tingly-Dude, it never will
And hopefully for our sakes, it never will

EDIT: Stay away from Machu TingleMan, he's no good for you!

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

The ratio here is quite unsettling. I think I fancy at least four guys on NL, just for their avatar. If clicketyclick hadn't said snookums before, I would be questioning why I'm in here.

waiting for andy murray's match to start and I think it may actually be about to, sweet! edit: ah great the ladies have gone to a 3rd set

EDIT: @ROB: Me n' tingleydude aren't interested in love.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

tylero09

Machu wrote:

The ratio here is quite unsettling. I think I fancy at least four guys on NL, just for their avatar. If clicketyclick hadn't said snookums before, I would be questioning why I'm in here.

Untitled
^Look into those eyes Machu, it must be love

Machu wrote:

EDIT: @ROB: Me n' tingleydude aren't interested in love.

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

ROB, stop looking at me like that, you are piercing the dark void where my soul used to be (before I sold it). o_o

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Tylero09 so i love you now? lolz.
@Machu alas...it was never meant to be.... lol ive never made that face before. well im going to bed night doodz

God loves you

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: Darn it, I can't remember her name, and I can't find it online, either! Now you've got me all curious!

EDIT: Found it, finally! Harder than you'd think. Desirée, huh? That's certainly not a common one! Quite nice, though. Okay, idiotic curiosity quenched. Normal life may now resume.

I couldn't help but notice that nobody seems to pay much attention to the matches I post on here. Am I the only one who thinks that Cosmos <3 Chaos 96% is funny?

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

uhmmm... ha hahaaa

God loves you

Modern_Legend

@Stuffgamer i did Dr. Love and Dr. Lust, got 98%, and im the only i think who noticed how wrong that is

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

clicketyclick

DaDun wrote:

btw wats VLP?

It stands for Video Let's Play. It's when someone records themselves playing a video game and making amusing commentary about it as they go along. They're especially great if you're too cowardly to play the game yourself (SH games ) or they're too old for you to get or run.

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@theblackdragon: Darn it, I can't remember her name, and I can't find it online, either! Now you've got me all curious!

'

Desirée DeLite

Now Playing: Bioshock

Modern_Legend

@Clickety Oh thats cool i guess, but im confused still. You're watching someone play the game instead of playing it basically? i dont understand lol if u just played it wouldn't it be just as/more fun. I think i have u totally wrong here and i'm sounded foolish, but hey, i havent had my CANADIAN maple syrup on pancakes today

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

clicketyclick

Nooo, I started watching the VLP of it and liked it so much that I bought the game and decided I'll play along with the VLP (i.e. I play, then watch the VLP episode for that section).

Oh, and I'm having blueberry pancakes right now, so I'll brb

Machu

mmmm, I'm jealous, wish I could buy them in blighty.

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

wow this thread is still going....

God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: If you keep posting in it, it can't die! So keep posting in it! We need a forum wedding! :shakes fist:

Also, more proof that Dr. Love is a filthy, stinking liar! Cheesecake is my favorite dessert eva...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

clicketyclick wrote:

Yup. I ask because the bonus level makes the last few levels seem like a cinch by comparison. If you need help finding those relics you missed, just ask me, snookums. (honestly didn't know you felt that way... you should have said something!)

hahaha, i didn't know i felt that way either, so don't feel bad.

@Machu: you can't get blueberry pancakes where you are? D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

clicketyclick

Oh Machu, but you have the piece de resistance over there: Double Devon Cream. It costs a fortune over here to buy, but is an absolute necessity overtop of blueberry pancakes and maple syrup.

I remember the first time I had DDC with jam when I was in England. I nearly died of happiness. And clogged arteries. But mostly happiness.

Machu

@the ladies: I'm hoping some Brit is gonna pipe up and tell me where I CAN get blueberry pancakes. AHEM!
They are like a myth to me, something that only happens in movies.

DDC and Jam, on a scone. OMG! salivates

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.