Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 441 to 460 of 518

e-love

Here it is:
It looks so good

Untitled

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

PuzzleMaster7

Besides the content that is in each issue, the cover art alone is quite magnificent to say the least. Also, Mario and Luigi : Dream Team will be the fourth 3DS game to be featured on a cover, so I'd be surprised if the next issue didn't have a Wii U game on the front.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

shingi_70

Going to pick up the first three digitally and get a subscription to start with #7.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

PuzzleMaster7

Issue #4 is finally coming to it's final touches, so it will not be too much longer until it's released. Also, NF is still looking for "letters," so send them through [email protected].

As far as the future holds, game guides will appear not too far down the road. Finally, as far as NF becoming monthly, NF responded to a comment saying, "We're sticking with bi-monthly at least through the end of this year, but we'll see where things stand when the calendar flips to 2014."

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

theblackdragon

@Kody: hey, who do i talk to about my missing issue? my comment got a couple likes, but that was about it. i've checked their site and facebook, but i'm not sure how best to get hold of them about this. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

@Tasuki If you want to go back and read the full story, it was at the very back of issue #2.

theblackdragon

Update:

I e-mailed them the afternoon of the 14th as directed by Kody. As of a couple days ago (the 23rd), since I hadn't had any contact from the e-mail you had me get in touch with, Kody, i left them a message on the NF facebook page regarding my lack of receiving issue #3 after seeing someone else had commented on their then-most-recent post saying they also hadn't received their copy of #3. It was there, I know for a fact it posted successfully, and I just checked again today to see if there had been any response... nothing. My comment has mysteriously disappeared, and I also can't find the other comment that had been left by the other person saying they hadn't received their issue #3.

No e-mail contact, no reply via Facebook, no message in my FB inbox about my deleted comment, nothing. Someone else posting on their FB got a nice response, but I haven't even gotten a 'hey, we're looking into the problem for you, give us some time please' or 'i'm sorry, our records show that your copy was delivered successfully' which, though frustrating because i'll have to shell out for another copy, would still have been better than being ignored completely.

I'm very disappointed in how this is panning out. At this point, I have no idea whether or not I'll actually receive my copy of issue #4. i'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but i'm not holding my breath, and until they get their stuff together, in no way will i be recommending them to anyone — at least not via subscription. MagCloud delivered issue#1 promptly, and i'm sure they've got a more robust customer service department than NF's if something goes wrong. :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

ogo79

no bueno

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PuzzleMaster7

theblackdragon wrote:

Update:

I e-mailed them the afternoon of the 14th as directed by Kody. As of a couple days ago (the 23rd), since I hadn't had any contact from the e-mail you had me get in touch with, Kody, i left them a message on the NF facebook page regarding my lack of receiving issue #3 after seeing someone else had commented on their then-most-recent post saying they also hadn't received their copy of #3. It was there, I know for a fact it posted successfully, and I just checked again today to see if there had been any response... nothing. My comment has mysteriously disappeared, and I also can't find the other comment that had been left by the other person saying they hadn't received their issue #3.

No e-mail contact, no reply via Facebook, no message in my FB inbox about my deleted comment, nothing. Someone else posting on their FB got a nice response, but I haven't even gotten a 'hey, we're looking into the problem for you, give us some time please' or 'i'm sorry, our records show that your copy was delivered successfully' which, though frustrating because i'll have to shell out for another copy, would still have been better than being ignored completely.

I'm very disappointed in how this is panning out. At this point, I have no idea whether or not I'll actually receive my copy of issue #4. i'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but i'm not holding my breath, and until they get their stuff together, in no way will i be recommending them to anyone — at least not via subscription. MagCloud delivered issue#1 promptly, and i'm sure they've got a more robust customer service department than NF's if something goes wrong. :/

That is very unfortunate, and I'd understand that anybody would be upset about this. In hope of resolving this problem, I tweeted to them saying the following:

"[@]NintendoForce As ambassador of this magazine, I just want to report to you that [@]theblackdragon still hasn't received issue #3."

If they do not contact you within the next day, by tweet or direct message, I'd try sending them another e-mail through [email protected] (I just found out about this e-mail address so sorry for not posting it earlier.)
Once again, I'm sorry for your inconvience, and I hope you get it soon.

@RType88 Do you think you could help us out?

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

theblackdragon

@kody: no, they're not. the missing comments were wall posts, since i knew that having posted that comment on the 10th had gotten me nowhere; that was why i'd asked for an official method of contact (e-mail address). and thanks for trying, i'll keep you updated.

BEST THREAD EVER

RType88

Done and done.

We're not at all in the habit of curating wall posts, theblackdragon, so I do apologise if yours has (for some reason) disappeared from our page. I've brought this to the attention of our editor, and hopefully we'll have a resolution for you shortly. Again, please keep an eye on your inbox, and your Spam folder just in case. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter:

rolLTheDice

Seems like i can stop thinking „No F***ing Magazine“ when i hear „NF Magazine“ now.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Birdman

Just received my copy of Issue #4 in the mail. Can't wait to dig into it!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.