Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 241 to 260 of 318

Octane

It's better than nothing.

Untitled

Octane

Eel

Hey, it could be worse.

You could live here in Mexico where the dollar is now worth 22x times our local coin.

Just a few years ago, when the 3ds came out, it was half that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Hey, it could be worse.

You could live here in Mexico where the dollar is now worth 22x times our local coin.

Just a few years ago, when the 3ds came out, it was half that.

Ouch x2. X.X

I'm starting to think Nintendo sticks a random number of eligible eshop games on a massive dart board and decides discounts that way.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Xyphon22

Just to confirm something obvious, but is the Flipnote Studio 3D that is available for 200 platinum coins the same thing that they gave out for free awhile ago? I have nothing to spend my expiring points on except that, and one would think that it would know that I already have it on my 3DS so it would say "Got It!" like everything else on there but it doesn't, but I guess that's Nintendo...

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Eel

The "got it!" has nothing to do with your installed software (after all, these are download codes, no way for them to tell if you're gonna use it on your system or other).

Yes it is the same thing as before. It's just a different listing for it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

Finally got around to redeeming the Samus & Zelda 30th Anniversary 3DS themes (oh, and it's not a MyNintendo reward, but in the theme shop there's a free Sonic 25th Anniversary theme).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FGPackers

By the way i founded right now a new hidden mission: there are 3 Miis to find inside My Nintendo, founded first one on "obtain points" on the left side of the screen

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

FGPackers

@yokokazuo Found em too @RubyTheGem Maybe with Switch the My Nintendo service will go full strength, i'm waiting a lot the new system for this also. I think that with the last months of Wii U they kind of kept it hidden and with Switch it can "come out"

FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo putted FE Heroes missions on My Nintendo! Release incoming!

FGPackers

jump

There seems to be a bunch of Zelda stuff added like music vids, themes etc today.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

zitpig

These were all available last week (or the week before) - UK.

You got my hopes up there, for new stuff.

More of these please Nintendo. Or more of everything in general. Don't mind which. Or both!

zitpig

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

I guess it's a step forwards.

More like a tiny, limping, painful step forward towards what will hopefully be a full recovery.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

zitpig

So does anyone know where the "My Nintendo" code is in Switch retail games, or has it not been implemented yet?

I got Zelda, but there was no card or number inside the box. It doesn't look like it gets applied just by running the software on the machine either.

[EDIT] Ahhhh. That's a bit weird. You have to press the + and - button when the cursor is over the retail game on the home screen, then choose "My Nintendo Rewards Programme"

Sorted.

Edited on by zitpig

zitpig

zitpig

I found out already and I was editing while you posted.

Thanks though

zitpig

Lena_B

FGPackers wrote:

DarthNocturnal wrote:

FGPackers wrote:

It's still better than nothing!

Stealth Mighty No. 9 reference? Quite fitting, if so.

No never played it!

is it good? i've been thinking about playing it

Lena_B

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic