Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

FluttershyGuy wrote:

The ultimate weapon for id Software's upcoming Doom 4: The BFG (Big effing Gun) PP. You saw what happened today with the BFG PP. Demons don't stand a chance in Hell! Such a bad a$$ gun, Pinkie can LAUNCH HERSELF!
Untitled

That is just too amazing.

I'm going to have fun launching myself everywhere.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LzWinky

If you like MLP, you'll love My Little Walrus!

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AlbertoC

I can represent Silver Spoon. I'm not sure if it is really neccesary, but i just love her. I mean, if i happen to find a woman with her personality... (And well, Diamond Tiara doesn't need to apply, does she?)

In other news, is the MK7 gathering still going to happen?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

Hello...

You over sleep for a couple of hours, and you come back to at least 10 more pages of posts!

I would've posted earlier, but, the Venture Brothers and going to watch themselves!

Anyway, Derpy, and all that...Woo-Hoo

Xkhaoz

NintendoFan_27 wrote:

Oh... Welcome back then!

Yup, been a brony ever since April of last year.
P.S., you forgot me on the list of RPs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

EvilRegal

Destroyer64 wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

The ultimate weapon for id Software's upcoming Doom 4: The BFG (Big effing Gun) PP. You saw what happened today with the BFG PP. Demons don't stand a chance in Hell! Such a bad a$$ gun, Pinkie can LAUNCH HERSELF!
Untitled

That is just too amazing.

I'm going to have fun launching myself everywhere.

Um, that sounds great, Pinkie! Just a couple of teeeeensie little things. Please don't launch Gummy; or yourself at squirrels, birds, or anything like that. That might be scary for them. Um, not that you're scare or anything. Except what Rainbow Dash told me about you having a dinner party with rocks as guests. Just that something coming at them so fast might be scary! You could launch yourself up to feed the little baby birds if you wanted to, though! Oh my, yes, that would be perfect! It's so high up and sometimes my wings get tired when I have lots of babies to feed!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

@FluttershyGuy: Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, your Aunty Pinkie Pie's got it all under control. (Chickens run wild) Whoopsiedaisy....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Twilight_Crow

Hey my loyal subjects!

What did I miss due to my time consuming responsabilities?

O.O Luna? I thought you were on the moon... oh yeah you came back... teehee totally forgot. Wait I TOLD YOU NOT TOO PLAY WITH THE ORBITAL FRINDSHIP CANNON!!!,,, oh sorry you are just using the Beam... keep it up dear, have fun .

So are we still playing MK7 tonight or what?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AlbertoC

Twilight_Crow wrote:

So are we still playing MK7 tonight or what?

Wondering the same, i've been asking for a while. If you'd like, i can join the group right now

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

ToastyYogurt

I think the MK session is still on, should be in 10 minutes as of writing.

I'm pretty okay.

Twilight_Crow

@albc5023 Lets just wait till 8:30 CST then. I'll get my 3DS.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

I can't believe Derpy is not only her name but now she is both voiced and in episodes and she cracked me up, I'll likely just go back to watch the slapstick she preforms. Pinkie Pie just reached a new kind of insanity, well I guess we have something new to relate on, our hatred of broken trust.

Dear Princess Celastia,
As long as nopony can pass me, that won't be a problem, however I hear the moon is nice this time of year, so either way is no loss. Yes your avatar is very cute.
Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

@Twilight_Crow if I get mine back and manage to meet you, I lend you my copy, the first one book I have has the first 5, the second has the last.

I am not an egghead Rainbow Dash, and I've almost memorized it, for example pony drinks are on post 760 by Fluttershy

Gives Luna a hug, see she isn't scary

@GundamMac - Welcome back

@everypony - it's still on, my clock say 2 minutes, how about yours?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

is anyone in the brony community?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.