Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 14,348

Aqueous

ZeroX is Luna now!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Was there any other outcome for that battle?
No... no there was not.

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

@JarvanZheitk - your right there wasn't.
oh I added you.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Aqueous wrote:

Oh silly Spike, that's yesterdays list Takes out 5km long list, let's see here, ah, nope. This is tomorrow's list. Hmm, where did I put that list for today uses magic here it is, list is a single page, let's see just says clean up books, huh, I already did that. Well Spike guess your free today, have fun!

Really? Wow, a free day! I'll try not to think about tomorrow...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JustAnotherUser

I just saw something than blew me off my hoofs.
It's got me really excited

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

KaiserGX

I take a a beauty rest for just a few hours (not that I need it mind you) and I come back and everypony is playing some kind of game. I... I don't really know what's going on but... you ponies can't be serious can you? I mean look at what your wearing Twilight. Now that doesn't look "fun" at all. Nononono it won't simply do! I am going to have to design a full set of fabrics! So... so what are you ponies... playing exactly? You... you think I can join your little engagement?

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Twilight_Crow

lol New episode. Yes Derpy talked and her name IS Derpy... now get over it.

OMC PP won my heart. FOREVEEEEER!
Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? Chimmycherry or Cherrychonga? MAYBE CHIMMYCHERRYCHONGA!!!

These last episodes had a sevaral lack of Twilight though. but at least she has still been her practical, clever self each time.

@Aqueous Phoenix is fine, her computer is the one bleh...no worries. That fic sure looks funny. Aaah getting books around here, specially english books, is a bit of a pain, and expensive :/. But maybe someday I'll get all the books I want.

My dear student Twilight Sparkle.

Teehee, Don't you think I'm cuuuuute there? /)^3^(I
Ehem, I mean...
I'm very much glad you liked the new avatar.
I honestly don't know if it was a cross-over. Maybe it was, artists always copy each other.

I'll see you tonight for the MK7 race, and before you send any shells towards me, remember shell shooters get send to the moon.

Your mentor.
Princess Celestia.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AlbertoC

Can someone explain me what is going on here, please? I leave the thread one day and there are more than fifteen pages worth of content, and now everypony is playing... EXCEPT me!

Well DUH, Diamond Tiara and me are having a lot of fun doing other... stuff, yeah.

Also, in one hour is the MK7 gathering, am i right?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

I wanna see the new episode! Am I in it?

LzWinky

Twilight_Crow wrote:

lol New episode. Yes Derpy talked and her name IS Derpy... now get over it.

There's a Derpy pony now?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ToastyYogurt

ZeroX wrote:

LOYAL SUBJECTS, THOU SHALT ADDRESS ME IN YE OLD CAPS LOCK!

BAWK! NIGHTMARE MOON! RUN!

Untitled

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

Says nothing because he never has any speaking lines when Luna is present
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.