Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,041 to 11,060 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

@Sylverstone I do! I had forgotten that I saw you had one. I would like to become your friend on their if you have the room that is. And watching ponies on the gamepad is ace

@Discostew I would find that a spinoff could work rather well if done properly. Some shows have done it with great success, but then there are others that haven't done well doing that. All that can be done is just to watch and wait.

My bronyversary is at least a week before I joined NL. I can't give an exact date, because I wasn't keeping track, but around that time at least.

Speaking of the Gameloft game, I found this one funny.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

@Sylverstone

I has one, but in White because I was late on pre-ordering the Black.

If you haven't read the front page news yet, you can stream MP4 videos to the Wii U via the web browser if you set up a simple web server on your computer. If you have the show in MP4 format, you can enjoy them outside of YT!

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Discostew

Many of you know that I've done some dubbing of Discord in the past, but I haven't done any actual recording for quite some time. I've been thinking of getting back into it, but things got in the way. Either I didn't have the time, I wasn't in the mood or I didn't have the quietness to do it (as I babysit my bro's kid from time to time). I'm hoping soon to be able to go back into the swing of things.

The comic One Last Trick is one that I'm wanting to do (it is in 4-parts), but because it isn't just Discord, I wonder if any of you that are capable of taking up any of the other roles would like to contribute, or if you know anyone that would like to contribute.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

Electricmastro

Sylverstone wrote:

So, who's got one of these babies?

Untitled

Luna is NOT a baby...maybe.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Drobotic

I'm pretty sure I became a brony.....maybe last year.When I watched an episode on The Hub's website.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew What's this about a project I hear? Looked at the comic and looks like it would be a fun thing to do. I'd be game for it, though my voice is probably not the best for it since the rest of the cast are ladies. I'd like to take a shot anyways for the heck of it if you think it's alright. I'll try my best lady impersonation.

@Chrysalis That looks better than your last one I must agree. Well done.

@Drobotic Cool. That must mean it's yours as well, though with no exact date.

@Electricmastro She used to be though.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

BlueAce127 wrote:

On an off-topic side note... Anyone here play MK Wii still? I still play online. If anyone's interested, my FC is 4126-8318-7101.

I haven't played MK Wii for quite a while. I've instead had my fill of kart racing via Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS. A few others here play MK7 as well, but I dunno about MKWii.

Discostew

Lunapplebloom

Howdy @BlueAce127! We could do that, but then there would be a lot of friend code exchanging, and it could be a little tedious. We could still do it though, but it would need some time for it to work. Mario Kart 7 on the other hand is a breeze with the community feature. I'll try to add you anyways. I'll put mine up later when I have the chance.

@Discostew one other person that would be interested in your project is @Twilight_Crow. Out of anyone I know here, she is probably the most qualified since she is a lady.

And a Pinkkie Pie goodnight comic before the new episode airs.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

Discostew

@Applejacklove

Thanks. I going to try and get a hold of another person to join as well when I get the chance. She goes by the YT name of GemoDawn, who got me involved in one of her fandubs with Pinkie and Discord back in March. I hadn't talked with her since then, so it's a maybe.

But before I get any commitments, I need to get my stuff straightened out, such as the tools I used those many months ago to make those dubs, as they are not on my computer anymore (had to do a HDD wipe when installing Win8 because my compy was slow as all get-out with junk).

As for that Pinkie Pie comic, I don't know if it is just my computer acting up, but at the point where Pinkie asks about the book, the art cuts off into a "highlight edges" mode and all other colors are gone.

Discostew

Aqueous

@BlueAce127 - Thank you. I haven't touch mine in a while, mainly do to no time, maybe when things settle down a bit. Plus I lost my old save data, so I have a few courses to finish again....

@Discostew - Interesting idea. Good luck

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Hey there, I made a new photocomic for Luna's tumblr. Made it with a new photoshop program and I'd like to know what you guys think.
Check it out: Ask Real Life Gamer Luna

Just saw the new episode today, pretty nice. My thoughts on it tonight. after my second view.

SPOILERS! more less.
Funny thing that Trixie did to Pinkie kind of what Luna did on the Good Night comic...
Poniator strikes again:[youtube:KprpJmgvpww]

@DiscordedTeeJay I thought you knew who I was . You even answered a question from me.

@Electrimastro That was a very nice PMV Good Job!

@Aqueous Happy belated bronyverssary Aqui!! WE wuv you :3. And D´aaaw new Avi.
I have no idea when I became a brony, but is ok the important thing is I am (and no, it has nothing to do with my posts here).

@Chrysalis Happy ponyverssary too! Keep up the good vector work.

@Discostew As @Applejacklove said, I'd love to do some voice acting with you, and I love that comic. I must say though that I may be a bit underequipped, specially software wise.

@BlueAce127 @Applejacklove If you guys ever schedule something this month I may join your MKWii races.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

Ok, @Twilight_Crow. We'll see what happens on that. I still need to find that friend code of mine soon.

And episode is up in 1080p

Let's just say that ya'll are in for a treat. Great episode.

Previously Applejacklove

CorporalPegasus

The anmount of fanservice was insane in this episode. This one is definetly one of the best.

IGOR!

Discostew

I'm sure Seth (of EquestriaDaily) must be happy. That was a pretty good episode, except now I feel that we have seen the last of Trixie. Maybe they'll figure something out. For now, I'm waiting on another character to return.

@Twilight_Crow You won't need to worry about anything sophisticated. Some like Audacity could do the trick for recording.

Discostew

RainbowCrasher

So... what did u think of Magic Duel Spoilers
I reckon its the best of the best season of the best cartoon.
It has trixie and zecora and aging spells and star wars references and Saddle Arabians and gender-swap spells (fan fiction craziness ahoy!!!) Lyra and BonBon being themselves, lovely animation as per usual, slightly scarier than usual, Fluttershy being Fluttershy, Trixie taking over, Trixie being redeemed and MOAR. 9999/10

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Drobotic

It was strange not having Pinkie talk for almost an entire episode.Also,I wonder what she was about to say at the end of the episode. :3

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.