Forums

Topic: Movie thread.

Posts 201 to 220 of 6,574

Machu

ryanknight717 wrote:

whos gonna see 2012?

Gonna wait till it comes on telly in 2/3 years.

seriously though it does look cool. i like destruction. i like Cusack. should be good

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Machu

Avatar: Trailer #2. Not long now. It's been some time since I last anticipated a film quite so much. My eyes shall feast!

Ug, embedding disabled. Probably best to watch it in better quality. Enjoy!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Kid_A

ryanknight717 wrote:

whos gonna see 2012?

I'd rather gauge my eyes out!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

StarBoy91

ryanknight717 wrote:

whos gonna see 2012?

I'd rather watch Apocalypto, and I despise that movie to no end! No offense, rye.

To each their own

SonicMaster

Hey, I want to see 2012!

SonicMaster

Went to a special showing in the theater of Coraline. It was weird and should have been rated PG-13.

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

StarBoy91

What's Coraline like? I haven't seen it yet, nor have I read the novel it's based on.

To each their own

Coraline is like a Tim Burton movie on acid.

Also, went to see Where the Wild Things Are. Could be the best movie I saw all year but it's definitely in my top 2.

StarBoy91

A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey is gonna be the best adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel ever!!!!!

To each their own

Kid_A

StarBoy91 wrote:

A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey is gonna be the best adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel ever!!!!!

You know I'm really not feeling it. I don't see the point in trying to make a computer animated movie as realistic as humanly possible--if you're going for realism why don't they just use real people? Computer Animation works a lot better in films like Up where it's more artistic and stylized.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

theblackdragon

StarBoy91 wrote:

Patrick Stewart and The Muppets would both heartily disagree with you, IMO. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

Alice in Wonderland, Toy Story 3, Harry Potter 7 and 7.2, Where the Wild Things Are. Scream 4, maybe Nightmare on Elm Street remake.

And Christmas Carol looks f***ing detailed. Did you guys see the nose hair in the trailer.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Roebuck

Kid_A wrote:

ryanknight717 wrote:

whos gonna see 2012?

I'd rather gauge my eyes out!

Would you gouge mine out too?

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

Kid_A wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

You know I'm really not feeling it. I don't see the point in trying to make a computer animated movie as realistic as humanly possible--if you're going for realism why don't they just use real people? Computer Animation works a lot better in films like Up where it's more artistic and stylized.

And Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Magi

I saw a few things floating around the web the other day.
1. It seems that there is an Alien prequel in the works. It's also rumored to be directed by Ridley Scott.
2. There is another Predator movie in the works. This time, a group of humans is abducted and brought to the Predator homeworld in order to be hunted.

I am an Aliens/Predator addict so I'm looking forward to both of these movies.

(oh and I thought Apocalypto was decent. Maybe a 7/10)

Magi

Went to a special showing in the theater of The Tale of Desperaux. It was pretty good.

irken004

Terranigma wrote:

ryanknight717 wrote:

whos gonna see 2012?

Sure, he's done some good ones like The Day After tomorrow, Stargate and Independence Day, but then he's done some absolute crap like 10,000 B.C, Universal Soldier and the American Godzilla film

I feel completely the opposite about those movies. No offense or anything.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic