Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Well at least I don't like Ms. *****-a-lot!!!!!!

Of course I will never forget it! You keep reminding me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Well at least I don't like Ms. *****-a-lot!!!!!!

Of course I will never forget it! You keep reminding me

That's the point. I'll keep bringing it up 'cause you took her name and dragged it through the mud, you big jerk! Have I ever been so callous with your feelings? I don't think so! Not that you care, by the way, but it gives me cheesecake points with those watching from home.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

It's not lz! I kinda peaked that I tried a user's patience (who shall not be named). I only wish to be inoffensive and kind to others. I don't want to annoy people. Teasing is kinda safe, but never annoy others. [Sigh] I'm not sure I can ever get ove that.

To each their own

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Not only did I drag her name in the mud, I kicked dirt in her face, too!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Although lz is kind of starting to sound negative...

To each their own

LzWinky

StarBoy91 wrote:

Although lz is kind of starting to sound negative...

Negative? I'll show you negative!!!! -20018!!! HA!!

Twilight_Crow

@StarBoy
Don't be sad, you didn't do any harm, it's just that there are people who take forums too seriously.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Not only did I drag her name in the mud, I kicked dirt in her face, too!!!

There's something I want to say but I think it's way too inapproppriate for this site. So just dwell on that, lz, if you will.

Twilight Crow wrote:

@StarBoy
Don't be sad, you didn't do any harm, it's just that there are people who take forums too seriously.

You see, people like that need to come check this thread out and see that forums are all just fun and games. I mean seriously, we're talking about video games. I know they're serious buisness, but we can still have fun.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks, and yes its free Im planning to try to get it published when its done though... You know, for money, for college and stuff...

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

It's just I feel I have angered people by saying I didn't get Hook yesterday, but got it the next day. That's how bad it is to me. But I'll try to get over it. Somehow...

Oh, and LZ: don't be insensitive to others when they're down in the dumps! I mean, if you were the one that got down in the dumps, would you like it if people were insensitive towards you? I wouldn't think so. In fact, if you were depressed, I'd try to cheer you up, not let you down. I'm just too nice to be mean to others.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage, @lz
Did I mention how much I like reading you fighting?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@Starboy: er, actually I wouldn't really care. But I guess I SHOULD be a little more sensitive. Except towards Phoenix because it's just too much fun making fun of Jenna!

LzWinky

@TC: we never fight. Honestly, we just disagree violently with each other

Noire

@Twilight Crow: For some reason, I enjoy it too. :shrug: I should feel nothing but hatred towards him, but I don't.

@lz: Yeah, you enjoy that way too much, if you ask me (which I notice you're not). Can we talk about how useless Ivan is now?

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Ivan....useless? Is it even possible to put those words together without "Not" in between or "Ivan is better than that useless adept Jenna"?

StarBoy91

I'm currently playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus for the Game Boy Advance. What can I say about it besides STEALTH MISSIONS?!?!??!?! It's tedious sometimes.

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Ivan....useless? Is it even possible to put those words together without "Not" in between or "Ivan is better than that useless adept Jenna"?

Yes. Watch me work my magic.

Ivan is the most useless adept in all of Golden Sun. This includes adepts such as Piers and Agatio. He's also more useless than several of the non-adept NPC's you meet throughout the game. To make Ivan feel better about himself, Camelot gave him Mind Read and Reveal, just so that he doesn't feel left out, but in all seriousness, you can beat the game without the squishy wizard. I'm about to, if you would just hurry up and get your copies of GS so the Marathon could begin.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.