Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 6,522

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Im hungry

Typical Gabe response to everything

@irken: preparing anti-robot-everything-they-can-throw-at-me force fields

Force fields? that's nice...

Fires supersonic cannon AT GABEGREEN'S STOMACH!!!

Hungry now, PUNK???

LzWinky

@irken: Oh great, now he's even hungrier than usual Way to go!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

i have comitted a crime i used a cheese grater on a cake and crated the cake into millions of tiny pieces on Wario Ware Twisted

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

i have comitted a crime i used a cheese grater on a cake and crated the cake into millions of tiny pieces on Wario Ware Twisted

That's the spirit!!!

Machu

I have nine profiteroles sat before me. Interesting huh. Mmmmmmm

devours one

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

I have nine profiteroles sat before me. Interesting huh. Mmmmmmm

devours one

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

holds out a full pot of mac and cheese for everyone to have Dig in Guys ^^! and hey can i ask yall something serious for a second i know were having fun but do you think it is a good deal for me buying Game & Watch Gallery #2 for 6 bucks and then getting a free game with it Super BreakOut (from the atari 2600 put on to the gameboy color?)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

holds out a full pot of mac and cheese for everyone to have Dig in Guys ^^! and hey can i ask yall something serious for a second i know were having fun but do you think it is a good deal for me buying Game & Watch Gallery #2 for 6 bucks and then getting a free game with it Super BreakOut (from the atari 2600 put on to the gameboy color?)

Sure, if u can read the language of the G&W Gallery # 2

Steals pot of mac and cheese

LzWinky

@irken004: I will eat you now! I like robot in the morning!

ASDFGHJKL

Eats irken, mac and cheese, and hugs lz

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

comes from behind and swallows LZ Yumm!

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

Eats irken, mac and cheese, and hugs lz

Falls out of hole leftover from supersonic cannon fired at GabeGreen's stomach

LzWinky

And now everyone wants to eat everyone else?

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

And now everyone wants to eat everyone else?

U kidding? I HAVE NO MOUTH!!!

Throws mac and cheese at Machu

LzWinky

@Gabe: Pasta primavera is for chumps

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.