Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 4,151

Vinny

I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't attend my course today.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CanisWolfred

I just found out that Bastet isn't in Puzzle & Dragons Z, and that Puzzle & Dragons X is an anime, not the next 3DS entry in the franchise. <- Totally wrong about that, there is another game coming, so...slightly less disappiointed. It better have Bastet, though.
So now I have to play some free-to-play mobile crap in order to get my Egyptian Goddess waifu. Σ:<

...Who am I kidding, I'm already level 23...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Whydoievenbother

Just saw a new picture from the set of the 2017 Power Rangers movie and my eyes still hurt from seeing it! And I liked how the new rangers looked in the original picture!
For everyone who hates themselves:
http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/power-r...
And the original image for reference:
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEjxxRTfGQhunm_2_b.jpg

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

CanisWolfred

MrMario02 wrote:

Just saw a new picture from the set of the 2017 Power Rangers movie and my eyes still hurt from seeing it! And I liked how the new rangers looked in the original picture!
For everyone who hates themselves:
http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/power-r...
And the original image for reference:
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEjxxRTfGQhunm_2_b.jpg

...Are they reusing the 3D graphics engine from the 1995 movie?! Except now instead of just using it for the Monsters and Megazords, they're gonna use it on the Power Rangers costumes? Why? There's a point when nostalgia goes too far, guys. Next thing you know, they're gonna blow half the budget on a rediculous stunt scene that has nothing to do with Power Rangers...again...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Whydoievenbother

@CanisWolfred The original image looks alright, but that second image looks so bad that I'm surprised Michael Bay didn't design these suits! Or was the CW responsible for these abominations?

EDIT: maybe they'll look better in motion?

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

CanisWolfred

MrMario02 wrote:

@CanisWolfred The original image looks alright, but that second image looks so bad that I'm surprised Michael Bay didn't design these suits! Or was the CW responsible for these abominations?

EDIT: maybe they'll look better in motion?

Well, at least they confirmed an all-female cast.........was originally in the works, but they could only afford two actresses, so now three of them have man-boobs (power balls?).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Luna_110

Supposedly, Pokemon Go should be officially released on my home country (Chile) tomorrow. The servers are up and the pokestops were leaked on Monday - there's one only one block away from my house!

But my phone isn't compatible - it only supports up to Android 4.3. So I'm sucking it up and saving up for a new phone, but still....

Edited on by Luna_110

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

gcunit

Wowsers - a new phone just to play a free to play game.

I was playing XC on my gamepad in some pre-storm humidity and a thunder fly managed to creep beneath the screen and start treating it like his own private exercise yard. I ignored it at first, but after a while it was bugging me, so I tried to force it out but only succeeded in killing it, so now there's a dead thunder fly stuck in the middle of my gamepad screen

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tasuki

So my favorite retro game shop (and the only decent left until now) has been aquired by new owners who, I am guessing are in it for the quick buck that retro gaming has become. Their prices have seriously shot up before NES games that were 5 and 10 dollars are now 20 to 50 dollars heck even some Xbox 360 games like Left 4 Dead they wanted 44.99 for a used copy.

I use to go in at least once a month b.s. with the guys there and buy a few games but now they are all wearing matching uniforms and I didn't see any regular employees all new faces. Then when I tried to have a conversation with them they really didn't want to talk. It was like Gamestop. Such a shame now it seems that if I want to get anymore retro games I will have to resort to Online. I honesty hope they go out of business now. Such a shame.

@the_shpydar Your retro store guy doesn't happen to have an online store, does he? Lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Grumblevolcano

My disappointment is regarding the Xbox One update that happened today. Back to how things were in November where I have to wait ~15 minutes to play anything but even longer if I want to play games which have DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

Just wasted an hour with a used game I bought online that I received today.

Turns out it's a fake DS cartridge and box, which I wasn't aware could be a possibility. Faffing around to sort out a return/refund and researching the fakeness is real annoying. At least I bought it through a recognised system so the seller cannot benefit (and will lose out on return postage if they want it back), but timewasting through misdescribed/dodgy items cheeses me off.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tasuki

So my roommates car got broken into while they were at work tonight. They ahole got my roommates bankcards, social security card, and my entire CD collection which have took me 20 years to build up what it was, granted I didn't by too many CDs the past few years but still it was a pretty good sized CD collection.

Now I have to call every pawn shop, used media store in the city tomorrow and tell them not to take any of the CDs I had and if someone does come in looking to sell them to call me. So much fun.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

@Tasuki
man that sucks dude, i wish you guys the best of luck

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Tasuki
the fantastic long line.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

i got "fired" from my job today.
it didnt effect me however.
please understand.
it was their disappointment of the day.
ogo is immune to all negative side effects.
i didnt care for the lighting in the building anyways.
they can go suck an egg.

the_shpydar wrote:

6ch6ris6

@ogo79 sounds like the aftermath of that scene in fight club

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

ogo79

@shaneoh
lol! that is one of the funniest things ive ever read.
@6ch6ris6
ive never seen that movie

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.