Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 581 to 600 of 5,198

Ecto-1

Pogocoop wrote:

So... Anyone hear anything about them getting more Game Card Cases in. I missed my chance the first time and I seriously need one of these...

They'll be back, but when is anyone's guess. Just try to be patient; they are worth the wait!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

James

Predictions for the next Club Nintendo games: You, Me, And the Cubes and Excitebike: World Rally.

Just a guess.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Ecto-1

I wouldn't mind trying Excitebike, as its $10 price tag kinda kept me away from it.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Undead_terror

bet ya the next 3ds games would be either a super mario land or game and watch gallery with something else,10 days away anyways

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Whopper744

It would be awesome if they would give us Kid Icarus Myths and Monsters as a reward since they haven't added it to the eshop yet in the US.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

HandheldGuru97

I also got the cards. Can't wait to use them.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Gamesake

James wrote:

Predictions for the next Club Nintendo games: You, Me, And the Cubes and Excitebike: World Rally.

Just a guess.

Club Nintendo has been alternating between having VC or WiiWare the past couple months, haven't they? Instead of WiiWare again, I'll expect to see a VC game come April.

...in my pants.

Ryno

Woohoo! Got my Kid Icarus AR cards including the highly coveted Palutena (rare) yesterday!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ecto-1

Just got my Luigi Hat 3DS pouch. Seems really nice and quite roomy. It is a shame that they didn't at least match the Silver case's game card capacity of 2 games. This one only has a pocket thing for one, but it is definitely roomy enough to hold more. Over all, I like it and it will certainly suit the system once Luigi's Mansion comes out.

On an unrelated note, my Kid Icarus cards shipped before I even ordered the hat pouch, but I haven't seen any sign of them yet.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Whopper744

Ryno wrote:

Woohoo! Got my Kid Icarus AR cards including the highly coveted Palutena (rare) yesterday!

How long did it take for you to get them??

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

Oh no!!! I just realized my defult address on Club Nintendo was my old one (before I moved out).
Crap. No wonder I haven't got my Kid Icarus Cards yet.... i wonder what I can do.

shingi_70

Looked in the Mail hoping to find the new messenger bag i ordered and instead found my Cards. Now have to get the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Joshers744 wrote:

Oh no!!! I just realized my defult address on Club Nintendo was my old one (before I moved out).
Crap. No wonder I haven't got my Kid Icarus Cards yet.... i wonder what I can do.

OH that is not good...

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Ecto-1

@Joshers744

You can try to contact Club Nintendo, but I don't know if they'll be able to help you any.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Ryno

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Is the card actually any different than the one that comes with the game?

The cards that come with the game are random right? The Paulenta card that came with the Club Nintendo giveaway actually has "(rare)" after it. But who knows how rare it is.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Undead_terror

still waiting for my 2 packs of free cards(it sucks i live far away from NOA) and cant wait to see what they got to offer sunday

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

bboy2970

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Is the card actually any different than the one that comes with the game?

Yes. There is a pool of 20 possible cards that the 6 with your game are drawn from. The set from Club Nintendo are 3 set cards that as far as I know, are only available through this promotion and are not found in packs. Keeping track of all the cards and how to get them is a royal pain but it will all be worth it when I'm staring down a complete set of all of them!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.